View Poll Results: Which servers will you be playing on?

Voters
298. You may not vote on this poll
  • I will be playing the English servers only

60 20.13%
  • I will be playing the Japnese servers only

97 32.55%
  • I will be playing the English and Japanese servers

127 42.62%
  • I refuse to play on any of the servers until everything is clear

14 4.70%
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast

I'm one of the rare spawns that prefer dubs over subs, but if an entire menu patch does come out then sure for the content.

I really, really don't give a crap about voices. Not in an MMO / Action Online Lobby Game (whatever you want to call PSO / PSU lol)
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

Quote Originally Posted by Rashiid View Post
    I'm one of the rare spawns that prefer dubs over subs, but if an entire menu patch does come out then sure for the content.

I really, really don't give a crap about voices. Not in an MMO / Action Online Lobby Game (whatever you want to call PSO / PSU lol)
    Haha yeah, true. I just can't stand the dubbing ;_; ... They should seriously work on finding better voice artists lmao xD

I am pretty much dedicated sub girl, but I have to admit PSU dub did have its own charm. I expect PSO2-I will be similar

one thing I am worry about is how broken is the localization will be done by English voice.

And all those cheapo English VA will make the game downgrade over 60%, from positive audio score into negative audio score.

Best choice is ...keep the JP voice.

One thing good about it.... lesser People dancing at lobby while asking things in English.
    Last edited by skuld01; Jul 10, 2012 at 05:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferria View Post

FERRRRR!!!!! DX ...
    LOL! Here too? You're everywhere! You still owe me your friend card..

About the dub thingy, I dont understand spoken english so yeah... I dont care

Anyways Im not interested in the story of this game, what I read on the translation project was PSU2 all over again and I ended up skipping the cutscenes of that game...

If I could choose I would prefer no voices at all...
    Last edited by FerrPSO; Jul 10, 2012 at 06:48 AM.

If there is a english patch released for the JP client then I don't see the point of using the 2013 global release other than the possibility that arc cash will be easier to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsten View Post
    If there is a english patch released for the JP client then I don't see the point of using the 2013 global release other than the possibility that arc cash will be easier to get.
    Keep in mind not everything will be translated. Stuff that is server side (I think client order descriptions, weapons, etc are server side) cant be translated.

I suspect if NA SEGA is remotely serious about PSO2-I, they will C&D any english fan-translations. Doubt it get very far.

yeah the only thing that can really be translated is the menu, items/armor/weapons/client orders, are all server side and can not be translated. I myself will be waiting for the English release, as I do not want to play until I feel comfortable doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrusnagisa View Post
    yeah the only thing that can really be translated is the menu, items/armor/weapons/client orders, are all server side and can not be translated. I myself will be waiting for the English release, as I do not want to play until I feel comfortable doing so.
    That's honestly the most important thing about the game LOL! Knowing what to do. The story doesn't tell you what to do, it's just part of the gameplay to hop onto the next quest so a patch with menu and navigations and skills = perfect enough~ besides, AC isn't hard to get ~_~

Quote Originally Posted by FerrPSO View Post
    LOL! Here too? You're everywhere! You still owe me your friend card..

About the dub thingy, I dont understand spoken english so yeah... I dont care

Anyways Im not interested in the story of this game, what I read on the translation project was PSU2 all over again and I ended up skipping the cutscenes of that game...

If I could choose I would prefer no voices at all...
    Yes I do... LOL!! Uhh... need to know when you're online so I can like.. kidnap you a bit xD Trade friend cards D: