I will kill you all one by one.....

I was playing on Vega, looking for a Yas. Someone showed me a GuldMilla. I cannot remember the percents, but it had percents. I didn't want it so he canceld the window. I saw another GuldMilla, and it had the same %s. I saw 6 GuldMillas that night, all with the same percents. That has led me to the conclusion that GuldMilla is, although not wide spread yet, is duped. That sucks

SUPREME RULER OF THE UNIVERSE!

So what if they all have the same % i have 5 Branchs of Paku Paku and 3 Strikers of Chao with 5% to native and they are not dupped did you ever think they all formed them that way.

Dangly Parts

FYI .. the duped guld millas are 30% Machine ... saw one in trade window

I'm still lonely! Talk to me, please!
    California, in the land of milk and cigarettes

Sucks... bad...
    Dupers must be born with the mission to ruin PSO's trade economy...
    As people who play(ed) Diablo 2 may know(but I doubt), I used to run with dupers... They some evil people, who don't really care about how much they're ruining the games economy, just as long as they get to have fun... Although the dupers I hung out with were cool and everything(I even miss the bugers), they really don't care how bad they ruin the game... That's cheaters for ya...

NodMan, guldmilla is so rare that finding multiples of them with the same photon percentages is statistically significant.

Dangly Parts

oh, i played the original Diablo, i know exactly what you mean ... i did cheat in it, just for dupes tho, and anti-pk, and even though my rogue was stylee with my awesome bow that knocked back enemies with fire arrows (very hacked) and GPOW (not God/Power ... Godly Plate of Whale ... lol) it got old pretty quick ... the first diablo was haxored to hell ...

and don't fret about dupes ruining pso .... if you think about it, all the dupes circulating have crappy %s (except dark flow, i think it has 65% dark) so having a legit weapon with good %s somewhat makes up for it ... for all i care, keep circulating crappy % dupes, the ones who have good % weapons won't trade em so they won't be duped

now if someone makes AR codes to hack weapons and %s, it's all down the drain from there

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: brillyfresh on 2003-03-25 02:00 ]</font>

Got Rice?

On 2003-03-16 02:08, Murako wrote:
    I was playing on Vega, looking for a Yas. Someone showed me a GuldMilla. I cannot remember the percents, but it had percents. I didn't want it so he canceld the window. I saw another GuldMilla, and it had the same %s. I saw 6 GuldMillas that night, all with the same percents. That has led me to the conclusion that GuldMilla is, although not wide spread yet, is duped. That sucks
    Im affraid so....=

I'm still lonely! Talk to me, please!
    California, in the land of milk and cigarettes

On 2003-03-25 01:54, brillyfresh wrote:
    oh, i played the original Diablo, i know exactly what you mean ... i did cheat in it, just for dupes tho, and anti-pk, and even though my rogue was stylee with my awesome bow that knocked back enemies with fire arrows (very hacked) and GPOW (not God/Power ... Godly Plate of Whale ... lol) it got old pretty quick ... the first diablo was haxored to hell ...

and don't fret about dupes ruining pso .... if you think about it, all the dupes circulating have crappy %s (except dark flow, i think it has 65% dark) so having a legit weapon with good %s somewhat makes up for it ... for all i care, keep circulating crappy % dupes, the ones who have good % weapons won't trade em so they won't be duped

now if someone makes AR codes to hack weapons and %s, it's all down the drain from there

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: brillyfresh on 2003-03-25 02:00 ]</font>
    The second Diablo got nicely hacked... After all, one can never forget PindleBot... I acually got banned for telling somebody where to find PindleBot(Go to hell Blizzard!)...

I used to run with a group of Hackers/Dupers in Diablo 2... Those who say that that game is impossible to hack has obviously never met Kuntar and St33v...

But back on topic. GuldMilla duped now, weak... I don't know weather I should be happy or sad that I can't get on PSO GC to see that... Meh... Hopefully PSOX is having the dupe methods repaired for the American release, hence the delay...