Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I do plan on it, but in the interest of making sure I do not burn myself out, I am going to be working on this less "gung-ho" and more passively. What I mean is that I will be doing bits and pieces once or twice a week instead of everything I can 18 hours a day.

I am working on Baya Malay and its surroundings atm, and the majority of the work is actually doing the mountain range and making it look good.

Here's the Naula Cave I built as presented on Video Games Awesome. I'm also working on Paseo which is partly done.

(For reference this is a server which prides itself on being a legit survival server so the hosts don't use any mods on the show except optifine.) There are more on the server itself for maintenance and such but that's it.

Spoiler!

Last edited by PrinceBrightstar; Nov 21, 2012 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan_F View Post
    Here's the Naula Cave I built as presented on Video Games Awesome. I'm also working on Paseo which is partly done.

(For reference this is a server which prides itself on being a legit survival server so the hosts don't use any mods on the show except optifine.) There are more on the server itself for maintenance and such but that's it.

Spoiler!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTfy-K8X0PM
    Wow that Segaworld is awesome, kinda sucks that server's owner is a Nintendo fan xD I loved all the references (:

I think I've seen Catreina videos before too, great work with all the cities (:

I also worked in a texture pack mixing all the PS games (mostly inspired by the online ones) if interested you can search it as "Photon Rappy".

I do not like minecraft much at all but that Dark Falz you made was amazing! I mean im sure you have done even greater things but that was cool just because it was classic DF!
    Last edited by ROLO; Feb 5, 2013 at 08:53 PM.
    Slayer of Falz

Not trying to necro, just updating

I finished two more pixel arts, Demi (when you first rescue her, just her face)

and........

The Profound Darkness - took me 25 hours to complete, and has some minor color issues (minecraft didnt have enough blacks to do all the shadows right, so she is slightly red). It came out well otherwise, looks really good.... and is twice the size of my Dark Falz art.

I will also be working a bit more diligently on the PS1 world, given that the tools I was using are back in working order again.

As always, you can see what I am doing over on my Twitch stream - twitch.tv/catreina

youtube videos will be uploaded.... eventually.

=)