Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Killed Ragne solo after shooting out all its legs (for extra drops). Tried to take a screenshot but my SSD was full, so I alt-tabbed out to empty recycle bin. When I alt-tabbed back in the game froze. Then it came back a few minutes later...

Spoiler!

At least I got the screenshot.
    Last edited by gaogaostegosaurus; Jul 10, 2012 at 09:48 PM.

The first time I saw a mining machine I didn't know what to do so I just held down the E button causing me and 3 other Japanese people to fail the quest. I'm not sure if they were angry, but they did type much and it included my name. I actually didn't put 2 and 2 together that what I did was super idiotic until I actually figured out how to properly use the mining machine on accident.

Quote Originally Posted by Elmera View Post
    The first time I saw a mining machine I didn't know what to do so I just held down the E button causing me and 3 other Japanese people to fail the quest. I'm not sure if they were angry, but they did type much and it included my name. I actually didn't put 2 and 2 together that what I did was super idiotic until I actually figured out how to properly use the mining machine on accident.
    Maybe they were talking to each other about how awesome you are and how badly they wished you could communicate.

Quote Originally Posted by AlMcFly View Post
    At the moment I still haven't killed any Hard Mode Dark Ragnis for the 5 skill point mission. The other day I finally found a "wild Ragni" in a hard mode city mission with a group of Japanese folk. In the middle of battle, a stupid red vortex grabs me from behind and teleports me away. My group decides to kill Ragni before coming to help me. I solo take down 75% of that red cage before a single soul comes to help. 75% IN HARD MODE CAGE! fml lol
    Hey, it's you! o.3.o

I've been in some real sticky situations where on the Rare Ore Evacuation mission, It would just pop up randomly when fighting against a boss in the third zone and I would have 2 minutes or so minutes to harness the drills. The first time I completed the mission, it took me around 2 hours, because I was solo'ing.

Taking from this experience, I actually went into a multi-party for the Client Order from Koffee, to unlock Tundra. It was very difficult because we was wondering around the entire map, trying to activate the crystal and it just wouldn't activate. The 20th minute ticked, and the code would normally have to tick down to 0:00 time left, until the code completes. Luckily, the code completes if you manage to activate all the drill devices successfully. They really need to fix that, either by fixing the activation of the devices or the code completing properly when the required number of devices are successfully activated.

- D