Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    If they decide to nerf the boss because of people whining about how hard it is, I'd be royally upset.
    I don't think the boss is that difficult at all. Of course, I'm a lv40 Force, so of course this is a bias statement.

I could see the panther being a Hunter's worst nightmare. But again, I'm happy we get a challenging boss this one time.
    are that many ppl really tripping over this boss? I guess he's kind of annoying, but no more annoying then those bosses that dive underground constantly =.=
    PSO2
    TakaMina48
    Ship 2
    Ra-40/Hu-40/Fo-37

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet_Rain View Post
    are that many ppl really tripping over this boss? I guess he's kind of annoying, but no more annoying then those bosses that dive underground cosnstantly =.=
    It's all I hear about in Lobby 20 ship 2.
    "Oh this boss is so broken, with my +10 470 sword it should have been easy. Hope sega fixes this."

Some people just feel like since they have x amount of a stat, that boss fights should just be grind bait to them.
    Drives me batty.
    Last edited by Coatl; Jul 10, 2012 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    It's all I hear about in Lobby 20 ship 2.
    "Oh this boss is so broken, with my +10 470 sword it should have been easy. Hope sega fixes this."

Some people just feel like since they have x amount of a stat, that boss fights should just be grind bait to them.
    Drives me batty.
    WoW did it to them. Get a large enough group of people with the best gear in the game and it all becomes too easy.

boss seemed fine in a group to me....

a bit more challenging than the normal bosses, but its good to see the difficulty rising, will eventually want to try solo when I actually decide to grind my equipment ... sold all my grinders to bu a wedding dress

Quote Originally Posted by Ueno54 View Post
    WoW did it to them. Get a large enough group of people with the best gear in the game and it all becomes too easy.
    I agree with this statement.Welcome back to where skill matters more right?

"Don't worry my friend, i am a doctor.Shame i lost my license, but you don't mind, right?"

Skilled Fighter

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    Even though we have TPS now people use lock-on as Rangers?
    Maybe this is why everyone thinks rangers are boring.

The only challenge for me is getting perfect weak point accuracy in TPS mode.

Take that away from me and I wouldn't have rolled ranger to begin with.

Usually i study the boss's patterns, movements and when its gonna attack and know when to dodge, move, evade or block, shouldn't be that hard once you known them.

The panthers are certainly more difficult than the other bosses at this point, but I'm sure people will get used to it. They really aren't that terrible...except if you're soloing or something.
    Steam: gutsyunicycle (Nickname: Jungo)
    PSO2: Ship 2

It's not hard at all, just...kinda more aggressive than the rest of the bosses (it moves a lot), lol. I've beaten those bosses alone a few times without much issues.
    Perso...! Wait...wrong game.

Monster Hunter

This boss was awesome on my hunter. I purposely wear WEAK defense armor to simulate a harder setting, generally 2 hits will kill me.

I use this guy to work on my shielding.

Once you see his movement pattern fighting him on ranger / force is pretty easy....now both of them at the same time solo isn't.

I don't see this getting nerfed, what I am hoping for is much harder / stronger monsters in VH/ beyond where they will be faster with more deadly moves. Also hopefully the game doesn't allow people to stack a certain def stat and essentially make a boss hit very little damage, PSO needs things like Garanz missile.