Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kous View Post
    ok Also Wow u guys don't like Nintendo >.> Yall act like it burned down your house and stole all your food XD. I would be mad at Xbox >.> they charge for online.

( kidding I love me some Xbox live XD)
    I love their games just hate how they run their business.

Neither! *hugs PC*
    Images in signatures cannot exceed 9000 pixels in width. The image in your signature was 9,001 pixels wide.

Nintendo has dropped the ball to many times when it comes to online games to be trusted. Yeah sega did all the work for the original PSO but PS3 or the 360 a better fit. I say that as a fan of nintendo.

I like to see a Consul version of the game, vita won't be so bad if it's the only one, but I would like to see it come to the other consuls as well. I think they have a better demographic with those players in America.

Rappy Hunter

Vita..... we all accept that 3g probably won't work, but imagine being able to hook up to 4g/LTE MIFI http://www.laptopmag.com/review/hots...iFi_4620L.aspx . Maybe a 3rd party might make one that attaches to the vita its self?

WII U is a home console really.....

A Worshipped Godly FOmar Quintus_The_Force's Avatar
    With Red Ring Rico In Episode 1 Ultimate Mode End Credits Hittin The Bong In My Icon and Makin Love

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Kous View Post
    Ok so yall would rather have PSO2 on a small hand held rather than the Wii U that u can actually fight with and not press buttons and actually cast your photon arts >.>. and the Wii U would be the first " console" that PSO2 would be on. Just imagine playing PSO2 on your giant T.V. Also if Sega wanted PSO2 to be on a console also then wouldnt it make since to try to market on a Wide range......... So that can mean PSO2 could go on PS Vita and still be on the console Wii U

Yay everyone happy.......... right? >.>

ok Also Wow u guys don't like Nintendo >.> Yall act like it burned down your house and stole all your food XD. I would be mad at Xbox >.> they charge for online.

( kidding I love me some Xbox live XD)
    Just be quiet. Sounds like you dont know ****. The Wii U version could be free to play like the PC version, and would control just like the Vita version (face button/sticks) but with the added features of a second touchscreen and different POVs. If you are even attempting to make a motion based argument (as if Sega would even implement those controls) the Vita is also motion capable. I want a Wii U version, like on GCN but looks like ill be forced to buy a Vita.

I'd like to avoid any Nintendo products in the future for as long as I'm ever playing games to be honest, so Wii-U can go sit on a sharp stick.

I won't mind getting the iPhone client though, that'll be fun.

Wii U for sure. I'd rather have other people to play with.

Vita forsure. Wii U just looks like a giant pos.

Edit:
    To the person who said playing pso2 on a giant tv. Thats why i connect an hdmi cable from my laptop to my 60" hdtv and play using that and an xbox controller...PSO2 ON XBOX360 NOWAI!!!!@@@???
    Last edited by GrieverXVII; Jul 10, 2012 at 02:37 PM.

Fizz Gaming Stream - Xbox360/PC [Click Here]
    My Portfolio [Click Here]
    Core i7 920 @ 3Ghz
    EVGA GTX 670FTW
    3x4 12GB DDR3 @ 2000Mhz

PSO2 wouldn't benefit from anything Wii U has to offer.

I'd probably go with Wii-U over Vita. But I only say that because I think if PSO2's western release coincided with the Wii-U's launch, it'd be a great launch title for the platform and help give the game more publicity. Unless they decide to distribute it through Steam. Then I would say Vita for the portability.
    PSO2
    Mikura: Female Human - Hunter 40/Ranger 29
    Lilith: Female Newman - Force 4
    Ship 2: Block 42

Personal blog: http://theslackerslounge.blogspot.com/