Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

hello!
    I am on ship 9 also

Neiro - racaseal

Hunter: 24 | Ranger: 11

I am pretty much online everyday!

feel free to chat/party with me!

I just joined Ship 9 with a few friends. I won't be on every day but if you see my Human Female named リイコ (Riiko) say hello

Since I joined yesterday I'm currently:
    Hunter Lv5
    Ranger Lv9
    Force Lv8

Is there a particular Block everyone hangs out on?
    Last edited by Slidikins; Aug 10, 2012 at 09:07 AM. Reason: Updated levels a bit
    How can I possibly put a new idea into your heads, if I do not first remove your delusions?

My group generally hangs out on Block 30. It's not highly populated, but a lot of the people who do go there speak English. I'll try to look you guys up next time I'm online.
    Appropriate use of launcher!
    [Ship 9] Rowe: Hu22 / Ra40 / Fo30 / Gu8 [Team: Busters (Leader)]

can't wait to see you guys there! btw is there any guild for the english community? i didn't think there'd be plenty of english players on ship 9

Ranzatsu
    Last edited by Ranzatsu; Aug 15, 2012 at 09:59 PM.

Add me, Im called Zerozaku

Update:

Hunter 11, Ranger 17, Force 10

Slow leveling due to work and Las Vegas vacation, but I'll looking to put in some levels this week. Definitely getting Ranger to 20 and completing the Desert. I do play a bit slower than most people (by trying to complete every CO and Matter Board I can before moving on to the next area, usually by going through again with another class) but I want to get to a point where I can group with you guys.

I joined Busters and everyone seems pretty cool so far. I definitely talk a lot more than I used to since visiting this thread. Don't be afraid to add me, either I keep my Partner updated as a Ranger so that I'm as helpful as possible. My autowords are in Japanese though, so the banter might be unreadable...

(In case anyone's wondering, リイコ (Riiko) is rebirth of my PSO RAmarl and PSU Guntecher, so I'm aiming for that highly supportive playstyle in the future. Can't really get it with the current options but hopefully in the future I'll be a nice NPC to take along.
    How can I possibly put a new idea into your heads, if I do not first remove your delusions?

Team Busters has definetly felt like a good group of people since I joined up a few days ago, but I'm not sure what their invite policy is or team limits are. Either way, we're around, kickin polygons and takin rares (and msg'ing everywhere on the forums too evidently).
    "Are you sure what side of the glass you are on?" - NIN

Currently playing PSO2 JP: LadyWolf - Ship 09

Hi , HuCast Here

Name: Chaco
    Lvl: 27

Im really looking ppl to play with, im tired of play alone U.U plz invite me to a team or something

added you guys! hope that's alright.