Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 NEW CLASSES

Would be cool to have a summoner class in game. Summor a rockbear to fight against Dark Ragne in the city emergency run .

i think the new classes are gonna be mix of the other classes

hunter+ranger
    hunter+force (WARTECHER FTW)
    ranger+force

donezo

If I remember correctly, datamining suggest that the 3 new classes will be subclasses. However if not, it will probably be: Magic hunter, magic ranger, melee ranger.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrub View Post
    I really hope that they just add in like a variant-class for one of each of the main classes. Like a force that focuses on Support spells or a Ranger that focuses on traps or something!
    A support focused force? So, basically, I lose damage on my nukes and get... bigger numbers on Resta?
    Coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Scrub View Post
    I really hope that they just add in like a variant-class for one of each of the main classes. Like a force that focuses on Support spells or a Ranger that focuses on traps or something!
    This. I wanna be pure support!

I agree with sugarFO, as being a FOcast my damage isn't that great, so i decided to go the pure support route when playing FO. So I was bummed to see there was no skill tree specifically for Resta/Deband/Shifta. This would be a great addition and would make me want to play FO a lot more.

However, realistically i think they will be combo classes. Which would also be nice, a sword and resta combo wouldn't be to bad either.
    PSO2: Ship 2
    ID - psokid - level 40 HUcast
    CAST4LIFE

I posted this in another thread that was discussing the pros and cons of leveling all 3 jobs on a single character, but it seems also relavant here.

There are 3 current jobs. There are 3 possible combos of those 3 jobs:

hunter + force = new job
    ranger + force = different new job
    hunter + ranger = 3rd new job

It's just an educated guess, but I'd bet donuts on this being not only the basis of any new jobs, but also the path to unlocking them. Putting in completely new classes just seems like more than we can expect with Sega's track record.
    ^ ^....~

Quote Originally Posted by Nu Lo Yin View Post
    Like anyone is going to go looking. Anyone who has been around forums for a while should know this
    Well I know that, I was just pointing out that just because it isn't on page 1 doesn't mean it hasn't been posted. Basically, my post was a subtle reminder of this and that search helps a lot.
    Anyway, just because you know people don't read and don't look, does it mean that you have to pamper them? It may be a losing battle, but if you can get through to at least one person that there is more to the forum than just page 1 then it was worth it.

Give us Burn Trap EX so I can snooze during boss fights like I did with my tranny in psu.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

Honestly hoping for some hybrid classes...

Would make the melee Newmans slightly more useful.

sig by me, PM if you want to request one.
    Ship 2/Ship 4:
    Sakia HU FI newearl | アモリ RAmarl | Hasumi FO RA caseal | ぴょましFOnewearl | 白井 BR HU Duman | リーヨウ RA GU caseal| Rena SU FI| マテオ HU/NK