Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vahlyse View Post
    Not trying to fix anything.. Drac was looking into it this morning saw my name. Just wanted to prove myself innocent here.. And ask for the help which I now have thank you Sizu.. Even translated I'm not exactly sure where to click.. Or how to submit anything to fix this.. T_T.. So I'll be spending the rest of my afternoon on the site waiting.. -sigh- So I am done now thank you for pointing me in the right direction Sizu
    There's only 3 option.

Opinion, Trouble and Wicked user, My guess is that each get send to a different department, so either choose one or send it to all three.

The other option is to leave a twitter message on the Sega PSo2 twitter and mixi(Japense version of blog/facebook)
    As the official Facebook page of PSO2 have transfered over to Sega of America on the En/EU version of PSO2

PSO2 Mixi page
    http://page.mixi.jp/view_page.pl?page_id=148512

PSO2 twitter
    http://twitter.com/sega_pso2/

But I'll repeat a message one more time, contacting them with English, will not get a response, or get a automatic message stating that they do not support English player, and please wait for En/EU version to play that one.
    If you wish for them to address your issue, please write in Japanese, and be courterous, not acting like in this forum.

Why would you supposedly log in with your fiance's character and troll chat? You don't care about his/her's reputation? The moment you typed something to publically try and rally people to cause harm to the game and the players, you violated the ToS. Sega has every right to ban you whether you intended to carry out the plans or not.

Make no mistake, you are (were) privileged to be playing on the JP servers. They could've put IP bans on foreigners forcing them to wait for international PSO2 where we're supposed to be. Being given the privilege means you need to be on your best behavior, just as you would when visiting another country.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakira View Post
    Why would you supposedly log in with your fiance's character and troll chat? You don't care about his/her's reputation?
    This
    I hope their relationship recovers

I'm absolutly pissed off right now.. Trust me. He's never going to hear the end of it.. also because my mothers in the hospital.. Was going to spend the next four days up at her side this just makes it worse.. and i'm a She. He's the he.

I knew this gonna happen at same time Sega of Japan is already on top of thing to make this game run perfectly and to stop bad men from doing stupid shit. but I'm sure its gonna happen for pso2 for the North America and euro soon enough.
    Last edited by JCGamer; Jul 12, 2012 at 09:29 AM.

i wasnt trolling anything.... by troll what do you mean? what messages are trolls?n if anything the only thing that can be considered a troll is me defending against yexes trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by ashley50 View Post
    My thoughts exactly. Some people have way too much time on their hands.

There's better ways to deal with hackers and trolls than trying to accuse people or trying to prove you have some noble crusade. Not feeding them with attention is a great start. Heck, don't even give them names. I don't get why everyone's trying to be e-police, let Sega deal with it and keep this trash off the forums. Have we seriously not learned how to deal with trolls and such by now? A fire can't burn if you stop feeding it.

Quote Originally Posted by Draconian View Post
    if this is yexes just stop. and you have been reported for flaming my fiances character. nice job i hope you get banned. if your not yexes quit buying into the hype of trolls.
    Who the fuck is Yexes? You better watch your goddamn mouth, whoever you are.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    My thoughts exactly. Some people have way too much time on their hands.

There's better ways to deal with hackers and trolls than trying to accuse people or trying to prove you have some noble crusade. Not feeding them with attention is a great start. Heck, don't even give them names. I don't get why everyone's trying to be e-police, let Sega deal with it and keep this trash off the forums. Have we seriously not learned how to deal with trolls and such by now? A fire can't burn if you stop feeding it.
    This is what I was saying in that other thread that's technically just a smaller version of this thread. D:

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.