Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default VAHLYSE IS NOT A PSO2 HACKER AND ANYONE CAUGHT SAYING SO WILL BE REPORTED FOR....

harassment. you all need to get a life and quit reporting people just for the hell of it. just because i tell a troll where to go you go and spread rumors and report my fiances character? thats lame your trolls dont make you look cool. people really dont care about what you do or say online. i am going to start reporting people who troll in game for harassment this is rediculous PSOW MODS DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This hacking stuff is really getting rediculous. block 18 in ship 2's counter npc's are gone sigh

Quote Originally Posted by Draconian View Post
    harassment. you all need to get a life and quit reporting people just for the hell of it. just because i tell a troll where to go you go and spread rumors and report my fiances character? thats lame your trolls dont make you look cool. people really dont care about what you do or say online. i am going to start reporting people who troll in game for harassment this is rediculous PSOW MODS DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Not to be mean, but PSO-W doesn't have anything to do with what happens in PSO2

this is lame next time i see people trolling im just gonna keep my mouth shut me saying a simple statement should have never gotten us mi9xxed up in this mess.....

no posting that vahlyse is a hacker on this site is the problem i am stating

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

How is it that on the topic of hackers people get so damn stupid.

You guys need to calm the hell down. It's no wonder the forum section about cheaters and glitchers got locked away forever.

All the reactions, over exaggerated drama and attention is what most hackers love to see anyway.

Instead of going all "STOP RUINING OUR PRECIOUS PSO2 BY MOVING NPC'S, YOU CYBER HITLER!!" Just be like "Whoooo the fuuuuuck caaaaaAAAaaaAAAaarreeess...???"

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

no posting that vahlyse is a hacker on this site is the problem i am stating
    Well, if you read the chat log, "Vahlyse" looked pretty incriminating talking about invading block 1-5 among other things
    Were you even there for that? ID is 10197844 which is the only way to really prove it wasn't you/your fiance

What are you 15?

Quote Originally Posted by RocSage View Post
    I have a Rubber Ducky
    Do tell...