Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Yeah, I just bought a handful of heavily discounted (~$2.50) games, since I'll actually have time to play them before the next Steam sale. I passed one some of the larger games I've had my eye on - like Assassin's Creed Revelations, Arkham City, or Deux Ex - since by the time I actually have time to play them, they'll probably be cheaper.

Pretty ho-hum for yours truly. 15 bucks on gifts, 15 on myself. No impulse buys though, which I consider a success.
    Tax the fucking churches.

I was tempted to get the entire Assassin's Creed collection through Steam, but remembered the endless grief I got with the PS3 version.

I ended up getting Sanctum and DLC for $4.99.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

I was almost tempted to buy the Ubisoft pack but thanks to Ubi's online DRM platform I was able to resist. Phew!
    Got both Ys games instead. Good fun.

Scarlet / ID:aurly; Shock Nurse @ Ship 2!

Was really tempted on the Batman games, but decided not to because of Priorities. I got a 4-pack of Dungeon Defenders for me and a few friends. Got Terraria for 75% off, same with Prince of Persia. Left 4 Dead 2 for 9.99, and I think that's it. Can't wait for the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber The Cosmonaut View Post
    Was really tempted on the Batman games, but decided not to because of Priorities. I got a 4-pack of Dungeon Defenders for me and a few friends. Got Terraria for 75% off, same with Prince of Persia. Left 4 Dead 2 for 9.99, and I think that's it. Can't wait for the next one.
    Oh man. The 2008 Prince of Persia that they were selling for $2.50? Oh man.

I love that game. Like, I realize a lot of people hate it, but I love that game.

It's got some really obvious flaws, and you shouldn't expect it to be too similar to the Sands of Time series, but it really does a lot of things right. I almost bought it (despite already owning it on Xbox) simply to have it available on my Steam account, but then I remembered that I already picked up a PC version of the game a few years back and I can't have two superfluous copies of the same game.

I really hope you enjoy it. I might have to go play through it again this weekend just because you reminded me of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    Oh man. The 2008 Prince of Persia that they were selling for $2.50? Oh man.

I love that game. Like, I realize a lot of people hate it, but I love that game.

It's got some really obvious flaws, and you shouldn't expect it to be too similar to the Sands of Time series, but it really does a lot of things right. I almost bought it (despite already owning it on Xbox) simply to have it available on my Steam account, but then I remembered that I already picked up a PC version of the game a few years back and I can't have two superfluous copies of the same game.

I really hope you enjoy it. I might have to go play through it again this weekend just because you reminded me of it.
    Thanks.

Yeah, I was gonna pick it up on Xbox360 a while back, but after a friend of mine expressed his distaste for it, I decided not to. But then I saw it on Sale the other day and thought to myself, "In all honesty Its like 3 bucks, what have I got to lose" Y'know? Anyway, I've yet to play it. Should probably get on that soon. Hope it's as good as you say it is. o: