Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst ... 192627282930313239 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Fafnir View Post
    One thing I've been wondering is that, with Sega's poor financial performance, maybe they're trying to delay all of their big releases until next year to build up a strong release library for a single quarter in order to draw up investor support? It's no secret that they're doing terribly right now.
    SoJ is doing well
    SoA/SoE not so much.

Separated servers and up to 1 year behind in updates.
    Sounds like a solid project for US/EU, much like PSU pc was.

....oh wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Ifrian-x View Post
    Separated servers and up to 1 year behind in updates.
    Sounds like a solid project for US/EU, much like PSU pc was.

....oh wait.
    Separate but equal always works right?

Quote Originally Posted by Sierhiet View Post
    I wouldn't fret about that either. If you've taken the opportunity at all to check out the PSO2 coverage outside of pso-world, you'd notice a decent amount of exposure from other reputable gaming sites, namely Kotaku, which even took the time out to cover the whole hacking scandal from the other day.

http://kotaku.com/5925366/phantasy-s...-alleged-prank

I believe I read a few things on gamespot as well. The game is actually being watched very closely outside of it's core fan base. This is a very good thing, and I believe, a contributing factor to the impending US/EU success. I'm not sure of your opinion on the matter, but I believe a cosign from Kotaku is a big deal. Call me optimistic.
    The worst thing is, you are absolutely correct. Even french video game sites talk about this game, and believe me, that says a lot.
    I guess I just have a hard time actually believing all this, since the PS series was basically considered dead by most people here about a year ago.

In any case, this is still the most important PS fansite on the whole internet if I'm not mistaken, so people around here will definitly have a role to play. Even if it's minor.

RocSage -----> I'm autistic, and for your information... treatment do not exist. This is handicap, not a sickness

GLORY TO POUNY !!!!!
    pounybunny !! nuuuu !!

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109875

Quote Originally Posted by Noxia View Post
    RocSage -----> I'm autistic, and for your information... treatment do not exist. This is handicap, not a sickness
    Autistic or not, your comment reeked of ignorance.

Anyway i dont see US/EU PSO2 kicking off well at all.

1.Most games that enter the MMO market over here end up with low player bases due to over saturation(sure not all but quite a few)

2.Far too long away.Quite a few that are interested will simply join the jp version while others have other games to play.Might take a glance at release but most probably won't.

3.PSU's mega failure in the US gave the PS series a bad image out here.Luckily for many like me,PSO was a wonderful experience.But that still might not bring many.

4.It's done by Sega.Lets face it, they aren't the brightest.

"Don't worry my friend, i am a doctor.Shame i lost my license, but you don't mind, right?"

Quote Originally Posted by Noxia View Post
    Wrong. There is no cure for autism, and it may not be a disease, but a natural evolution due to all the data we are being exposed to constantly. If that is the case then it is not a "handicap" but an improvement over other people. There are also "treatments" for autism, not drug related, but therapy related, much like dyslexia, where there is no cure but working out the areas of your brain will help with whatever problems you are having. Granted it won't 100% "fix" the problem but it should help immensely.

Sadly, i think this is the end of my PS adventures.

Sega has proven that they will not change their ways and that they do not learn from
    their mistakes, but unlike them, i do.

I am not gonna give them my trust and my money when they do nothing to deserve it.

So you bury the game even before it started ?
    Until now, almost all PS games was Pay to Play and people didn't want to risk money on it

PSO2 is the first PS Free to Play coming to US/EU, so don't tell me nobody will be interested just because PSU failed......

GLORY TO POUNY !!!!!
    pounybunny !! nuuuu !!

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109875

Quote Originally Posted by RocSage View Post
    Wrong. There is no cure for autism, and it may not be a disease, but a natural evolution due to all the data we are being exposed to constantly. If that is the case then it is not a "handicap" but an improvement over other people.
    That is some of the dumbest shit I've ever read.