Page 21 of 43 FirstFirst ... 111819202122232431 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDragon28 View Post
    I'm surprised no one has sued or charged Nexon and the ones the run DFO and GrandChase with allowing under-age players playing a slot machine/gambling system that costs real money.

Since technically its illegal in most states in the US for kids under 18 to play gambling games.
    Do you even know how many MMOs in the US have these systems? If it was truly illegal for MMOs to have these gacha/sealbreaker/icebreaker/etc. systems in the NA releases don't you think something would've happened to a lot of these companies by now? That or the government doesn't care about it.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

So SoA is gonna pull a Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver on us?
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Subject Delta View Post
    You must be new to the PS series. I am sorry but no amount of support from us will change how the game will turn out. It will likely turn into a repeat of previous games.
    Why does everyone assume this when they create a reply to someone...btw I played all of the PSO games and PSU.

Anyway...So your saying that if they have a large support/fan base they wont give them the support they want/need? So if they have a small support/fan base playing they will get all the support and content they need. YA, I see the logic there.

I'm surprised no one has sued or charged Nexon and the ones the run DFO and GrandChase with allowing under-age players playing a slot machine/gambling system that costs real money.

Since technically its illegal in most states in the US for kids under 18 to play gambling games.
    Use parents credit card and fake your age and your set for online gambling. Its isn't that hard and not that monitored.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic73510_1.gif
    Character: Rhal, HUcast

It's only considered "gambling" if you can gain real money back from it.

If it's just random junk, it's not considered gambling by law. Hence why arcade places can have all those little machines that are essentially gambling for tickets. Because the tickets are only exchangeable for set prizes and not real cash, it's not illegal for kids. Same thing with the gachas.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuujin13 View Post
    Anyway...So your saying that if they have a large support/fan base they wont give them the support they want/need? So if they have a small support/fan base playing they will get all the support and content they need. YA, I see the logic there.
    Well... no.

It's more like "I don't give a shit anymore, they've botched it up too many times in the past for it to even be worth bothering with now". Plus the JP version is going to be superior no matter what, simply because that's their favored market, so...
    Last edited by Zyrusticae; Jul 13, 2012 at 04:36 PM.

What US F2P game has Virtual Lottery tickets/Gambling type game that costs real money (credit card). Please give me some names or link to a wiki entry describing it.
    Team Fortress 2 has that asinine Crate mechanic where you buy a key to open it and hope you get something exclusive from them.
    http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Mann_Co._Supply_Crate

The cycle repeats.

Not only are the servers being separated, dooming the US ones, we find this out from translated Japanese interviews before SoA confirm anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    I was saying it's within their nature to disappoint their overseas playerbase with sub-par support.
    I still don't understand how Sega of America is related to a Rhino pooping....
    Images in signatures cannot exceed 9000 pixels in width. The image in your signature was 9,001 pixels wide.

DFO has gambling in it? o-o

They removed the Avatar slot machine thing. Its now like DnF where you select the avatar pieces/sets you want.

/offtopic

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Metalsnake27 View Post
    DFO has gambling in it? o-o

They removed the Avatar slot machine thing. Its now like DnF where you select the avatar pieces/sets you want.

/offtopic
    FOREALS?

/goes to try this game again

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by iwerkout View Post
    I still don't understand how Sega of America is related to a Rhino pooping....
    Because a Rhino can't help it, just like Sega of Japan can't help their horrible, horrible xenophobia.