Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Banjotron View Post
    I don't know. It's a few things that get to me. The difficulty getting in and lag does kinda suck. And part of that is due to the significant number of people who feel the need to afk in the lobby. I can live with that, though. I think that's 90% due to simply trying to cram all the imports into a few relatively small spaces.

But yeah, mainly it's just the spam. Two or three people go crazy and make sure everyone around them notices.

Here, let me go ahead and set an arbitrary line between fun and annoyance, since some people can't tell. If your "fun" involves splashing things across someone's screen which they didn't ask to see and forcing them to hear sounds repeatedly every few seconds, you are simply an annoyance.

And yeah, let me be the first to say I don't get it. In PSU, I didn't get the need to repeat random anime lines and pictures between 50-100 times in the space of three minutes with awesome splash sounds to boot. In PSO2, I also don't get it. I must just be a grumpy spoilsport, though, rather than a member of an annoyed silent majority.
    You don't need to get it. You just need to deal with the fact that other people like things you don't like, or act in ways that you don't, and vice-versa.

You're no better than anyone else for it, silent majority or not. Nor are they better than you.

thank goodness for the blacklist function.
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDragon28 View Post
    thank goodness for the blacklist function.
    ^wise man has spoken!
    Sakura Haruno - Hu(65)-Fi(61)-Br(30)
    Ship2

Seeing this, I'm glad I'm not on Ship 02.

Seeing this, I'm glad I avoid block 20.