Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

i'm also playing, but still lvl77

I'm lvl 40 or so, kinda sketchy about going online though, with the threat of the hackers messing up my data.

I would recommend making a backup copy of your PSP2 save data (via PC) before playing online. Unfortunately it's very hard to find a game with randoms where nobody has rainbow names or suspicious partner card stats.

Level 126 here, I got tired of the hackers and migrated to Infinity like many other legit players have.
    Working on the PSP2i fan translation with JamRules and the gang.

well, i can't stand having to look up the translation for everything (tried PSO2 jp) so, i dont know if i will enjoy that as much as they do.

thanks for the advice tho.

Wait, hackers can ruin my save data? This can happen just by going online?
    PSPo2:
    Raederle, F Human LVL125 // VA26
    Questing for:
    Vish Las Gavrecon // Diabolic Embrace // Kamui // Twin Kamui

Generally playing from about 8pm till ??? US Mountain Time ...and other random times

I have nothing against cheaters or hackers etc but they should keep away from legit people who want to play the game properly.

I my self on pc like to mess about with games when I've officially completed them , I like to mess about but I don't ever spoil anyone's enjoyment .

I remember pso on the Xbox being hacked to hell and people were just spoiling things for everyone, they could have setup on a server just for them but no they went out and spoiled it for loads of people.

Best bet for people on psp2 is to just ask on here if you need to play with people atlEast you know you can trust them.

Well my stupid ass got drunk and deleted my save data so I'm starting over,but I'm using my characters from psp1 to import to psp2 and there names may look modded,but it's also a setting you can use if you hit select button when your making the names for your psp1 characters so if you see my name Rozerem it isn't a hack it's an import.I'll see what I can do in my level by grinding like a mother f***** in story mode and in ADHOC sometimes.My connection shifts at night time so it DC's like mad at times,but early morning and early afternoon is when my connection is in great status.

Hm, I was thinking of rolling a new character myself... maybe I'll see you around then.
    PSPo2:
    Raederle, F Human LVL125 // VA26
    Questing for:
    Vish Las Gavrecon // Diabolic Embrace // Kamui // Twin Kamui

Generally playing from about 8pm till ??? US Mountain Time ...and other random times

i was thinking of making a female cast for online. i dont like the costumes for the guys, spent ages trying to make one, then rolled a human.