Page 1 of 25 123411 ... LastLast

Default PSO2 Global Server Petition/Get Segas Attention!

Well I'm not happy at all. Not one bit. I won't stand by without trying to do something... I know a petition doesn't really work that much, but Sega claims to be blown away by us, so lets try get there attention one last time, all or nothing!

PSO2 Petition

Also I realize this is in English, and I'm not gonna google translate it, so could someone who is fluent in Japanese translate, and or maybe write out a better petition letter in Japanese? It would be extremely helpful!
    ------------------------

In light of recent events, I need to clarify, well, A LOT!

1)I clearly know that this petition is a long shot, that it could almost be considered a pipe dream, but before you go any further lemme remind you that not all petitions fail, and Sega DOES listen, Virtua Fighter anyone?

2)Even if Sega sees this, they probably won't go Global still for many reasons but, that does not mean we can't let them know that we are dissatisfied with there past support of US Phantasy Star titles.

3)NO TROLLING/FLAMING/HATING! Yes we all have different opinions and you have a right too it, but if you're going to come in here and say you disagree, atleast do so with respect and I too will respect you, it's not hard...

I apologize in advance to anyone who doesn't want a Global Server!

------------------------
    So if by now you have decided to sign the petition, then great! Thank you for your support! But you may be wandering what else you can do?
    All I ask is for people to spread the word, to tell your fellow PSO buddies what's up. Let them know there are others out there who understand how they feel and that we can all make a stand to get Sega's attention Like I said, we may not be able to go 100% Global, but we can atleast let them know we are not happy with there past service and would like a guarantee or something to let us know things WILL be different this time!
    Last edited by Thermalwolf; Jul 14, 2012 at 11:19 PM.

It seems as though they can't merge them because of censorship issues, country codes, etc., so a petition won't really get us anywhere. The internet was a different place back when PSO came out, but nowadays things are policed differently.

I really want to play this game in English, and on a server that won't be 20 years behind the Japanese, but that won't come true, I fear...

Quote Originally Posted by 彩音~ View Post
    Hahahahahahahahaha
    Seriously losing faith in humanity

This will do nothing. It's time to nut up and just accept facts, sorry to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja View Post
    It seems as though they can't merge them because of censorship issues, country codes, etc., so a petition won't really get us anywhere. The internet was a different place back when PSO came out, but nowadays things are policed differently.

I really want to play this game in English, and on a server that won't be 20 years behind the Japanese, but that won't come true, I fear...
    Whenever people are mad about unjust laws, aren't we supposed to speak up and do something? What's sitting around gonna do, we can change laws... Is it a stretch just for a game? Sure, but sitting here saying it's worthless... Well that's just inhuman to me.

Also lemme get this straight, y'all can bitch about it in a 20 page thread but when it comes to atleast signing a petition and TRYING it's worth nothing. Wow you guys, just... wow.........
    Last edited by Thermalwolf; Jul 13, 2012 at 11:51 AM.

As much as I would like to be optimistic, its not happening. Wishful thinking!

Pretty much this.

I think this is all getting ahead of itself way too early...wait till the NA server is actually up and active first before making judgement. Everyone is judging SoA based off previous events, until the game is truly out in NA we really dont know what this experience this time around will be like. Give it a chance and have some hope, jumping to conclusions wont solve anything

Fizz Gaming Stream - Xbox360/PC [Click Here]
    My Portfolio [Click Here]
    Core i7 920 @ 3Ghz
    EVGA GTX 670FTW
    3x4 12GB DDR3 @ 2000Mhz

I like your enthusiasm signed~ . It's better than doing nothing even if the chances are slim.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

This...

Quote Originally Posted by 彩音~ View Post
    Hahahahahahahahaha
    Because This...

And because petitions for cult following games never get anywhere.

Hell I'm assuming most petitions for games with billions of fans barely get anywhere. I wonder how many naive/desperate Diablo3 fans made "petitions"...?

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.