Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1017181920212223 ... LastLast

maybe rofl, but we can always hope.
    PSO 2 Chararcters:
    Sniper Wolf- RA/HUnewearl main PHnewearl (current)Ship 02 (CBT participant)

Proud leader of Newearls Luv PP

It would be great if this petition ends up helping somehow, I still think it is unlikely it will, but really if you don't sign it just because you think it won't work, you are just making it less likely to work really :/

The Original Space Cowboy
    I could be two-steppin, or ravin' to trance...

I signed, because honestly what's the point in not doing so? To make it fail, thus proving yourself right? If it works, it works. If it doesn't, then oh well. With Edward and PSU Castor still on the inside of SEGA, things are going to be somewhat better.

We'll at least get a human face between us and SoJ if things go south. I say sign it, and that way you can at least say you tried.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by supersonix9 View Post
    Do people really think it's possible to merge the servers? I've never seen something like this done on another game.

Learn Japanese and you'll have more fun with the JPN server anyways.
    Or you could enjoy the community on the Western servers and not really give a dirty handkerchief about how and who runs the game :P

Just saying.... PS I would like to make a petition for the community to stop going at each other's throat over the game. Its really sad and depressing to see us all wanting to kill each other :<

Quote Originally Posted by Zari View Post
    Pretty much. You should at least give them a chance with this. You can not trust them, but don't really NEED to go making this kind of petition before the NA/EU is even out. For all we know they may do an AMAZING job with the NA/EU version.
    Well.... *embarrassed* I had questions like the pricing of Arks Cash, the localization of the other formats... I got out all my concerns it seems... just gotta wait for a response from SEGA. As much as I have spammed other blogs for almost 2 years now, I should probably just stop reading the updates, and wait till the actual release. I really need to step away from hearing about this game for a while... The more I read into it, the more I realize the seriousness of this western release, and it giving me an ulcer like another person mentioned earlier. Pray that I can calm down.

I am excited about this release. I have no doubts about other than my concerns, that game play will be spot-on, nice graphics, lush music... The thought about a watered down NA/EU version on the other hand is just...yeah... I should stop.

Can someone knock me out, and wake me up in 6 months?

Quote Originally Posted by pso2love View Post
    Well.... *embarrassed* I had questions like the pricing of Arks Cash, the localization of the other formats... I got out all my concerns it seems... just gotta wait for a response from SEGA. As much as I have spammed other blogs for almost 2 years now, I should probably just stop reading the updates, and wait till the actual release. I really need to step away from hearing about this game for a while... The more I read into it, the more I realize the seriousness of this western release, and it giving me an ulcer like another person mentioned earlier. Pray that I can calm down.
    That isn't what I meant....at all...

死にてぇ奴だけ, かかってこい!! TetsuyaHikari's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GrieverXVII View Post
    As i said...tooooooo easy lol.
    And as I said, you would be reported. So, that's been done. You don't always have to get the "last word" in, you know.

I told you if you had anything else to say, you're more than welcome to PM me, but no... much like all of your other posts, you decided to push that envelope back more and more just to see how far it could go and now you've been reported for harassment.

If this is what you were trying to accomplish, congratulations.

For those of you trolling and bashing this thread for the last few pages... why don't you guys go do something constructive? You made your point that you dislike the idea. At least this guy is trying to do something positive for the community which is more than what I can say for most of you.

Quote Originally Posted by TetsuyaHikari View Post
    And as I said, you would be reported. So, that's been done. You don't always have to get the "last word" in, you know.

I told you if you had anything else to say, you're more than welcome to PM me, but no... much like all of your other posts, you decided to push that envelope back more and more just to see how far it could go and now you've been reported for harassment.

If this is what you were trying to accomplish, congratulations.
    Was considering doing this myself but was gonna let it go, but thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rizen View Post
    For those of you trolling and bashing this thread for the last few pages... why don't you guys go do something constructive? You made your point that you dislike the idea. At least this guy is trying to do something positive for the community which is more than what I can say for most of you.
    Thank you for understanding what I'm trying to do Rizen, I don't understand why others wont....

Quote Originally Posted by Rizen View Post
    At least this guy is trying to do something positive for the community which is more than what I can say for most of you.
    If I go outside and stand there with my arms in the air and tell people I'm trying to push up the sky so that it doesn't fall down and crush everyone, does that mean nobody should ridicule me... because I'm trying to do something positive for others?

Of course they do, because I'm trying to hold up the frickin sky up with my hands. These petition threads are equally absurd, and have just about the same chances of success.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!