Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

People whined for months about the censorship for Tera. I doubt the result will be any different for PSO2.

Also....granted while playing the game while being able to read everything is nice and all, I would hate to have the NA PSU lobbies in PSO2 Jap.

Quote Originally Posted by Thermalwolf View Post
    Well I'm not happy at all. Not one bit. I won't stand by without trying to do something... I know a petition doesn't really work that much, but Sega claims to be blown away by us, so lets try get there attention one last time, all or nothing!

PSO2 Petition

Also I realize this is in English, and I'm not gonna google translate it, so could someone who is fluent in Japanese translate, and or maybe write out a better petition letter in Japanese? It would be extremely helpful!

I really think we can pull this off if EVERYBODY pulls together on this. We got there attention once, WE CAN DO IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!
    I'm also gonna start working on some cooling looking forum sigs for this, so stay tuned for more goodies and ways YOU can help to bring PSO2 truly global and one of a kind!
    They're obviously going to let your characters transfer inbetween somehow.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Ain't gonna work /thread

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Quote Originally Posted by GrieverXVII View Post
    I think this is all getting ahead of itself way too early...wait till the NA server is actually up and active first before making judgement. Everyone is judging SoA based off previous events, until the game is truly out in NA we really dont know what this experience this time around will be like. Give it a chance and have some hope, jumping to conclusions wont solve anything
    Look even if this doesn't make the game global, we can atleast grab Sega's attention and let them know WE DO NOT LIKE WHAT'S TO COME! With this maybe they will atleast make an effort this time to make the NA servers good.

Guys it takes a whole 10 seconds to sign this damn thing, if you don't have anything nice to say about it then just don't bother posting cause you're not a real fan if you won't atleast try.

We went through a lot of effort just to get on the servers, between downloading a game that's in a completely different language, navigate the Sega ID site, and try to mingle with the local, but lord forbid you sign a petition.

Come on guys is this really that bad to try? Am I really offending people with making an effort to get there attention with a simple petition? For real please explain where I'm worse then those complaining about the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Meruru View Post
    I like your enthusiasm signed~ . It's better than doing nothing even if the chances are slim.
    FINALLY! Thank you so much, atleast someone understands....

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Sorry to burst your bubble but I have never heard of a petition from a fanbase to work for videogames.

Heck they even tried with when Sega went ahead and shut down PC/PS2 PSU servers for US/EU. Dunno how many people signed it, including yours truly, but nothing happend at all.

These are decisions made long time ago probarly, that and they clearly stated they can't have global servers because of the diffrent laws in each country and censorships etc.

Given all that, to make your day happy I signed it as well. I like giving people a happy day.
    Last edited by Ce'Nedra; Jul 13, 2012 at 12:13 PM.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    Sorry to burst your bubble but I have never heard of a petition from a fanbase to work for videogames.

Heck they even tried with when Sega went ahead and shut down PC/PS2 PSU servers for US/EU. Dunno how many people signed it, including yours truly, but nothing happend at all.

These are decisions made long time ago probarly, that and they clearly stated they can't have global servers because of the diffrent laws in each country and censorships etc.
    Don't care, still gonna try. It's that attitude that makes petitions fail "Oh they never work so why would this one" because nobody is actually trying! Btw I remember a 14 year old girl not to long ago that made a magazine swear to not photoshop it's teen photos anymore. Yes it's not a game, but fashion is a much larger base then a video game.

If a 14 year old girl can make a multi-million dollar company change it's habits, WHY CAN'T WE?! Oyeah, and it was via petition to I might add!!!!!

Get the petition done in Japanese and then maybe some might start thinking about it, or taking it seriously.
    Still don't think you're going to reverse a decision that was strategically made.

http://www.4gamer.net/games/120/G012...8/index_2.html

Or did you not read that?

And have you not realized that culturally global servers will fail.

★☆ PSO2 IMAGE UPLOADER THREAD ☆★
    Want A Place To Upload Your Character Files? ( http://pso2-project.net/upload )

Went and signed it :/ at least it was something.

Quote Originally Posted by kp77 View Post
    Get the petition done in Japanese and then maybe some might start thinking about it, or taking it seriously.
    Still don't think you're going to reverse a decision that was strategically made.

http://www.4gamer.net/games/120/G012...8/index_2.html

Or did you not read that?

And have you not realized that culturally global servers will fail.
    Final Fantasy 11, PSO Dreamcast?

Also If you read the OP I'm asking for someone to translate.