Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GrieverXVII View Post
    I think this is all getting ahead of itself way too early...wait till the NA server is actually up and active first before making judgement. Everyone is judging SoA based off previous events, until the game is truly out in NA we really dont know what this experience this time around will be like. Give it a chance and have some hope, jumping to conclusions wont solve anything
    Again, good point.

Let's actually wait and see what happens with the server first before we start judging...

Quote Originally Posted by Metalsnake27 View Post
    Again, good point.

Let's actually wait and see what happens with the server first before we start judging...
    This and the other guys post I understand, but considering SoA history, do you REALLLLY wanna leave it to chance, hmm?

Look guys, you don't have to do anything more then click sign, that's it, then walk away if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Thermalwolf View Post
    Look even if this doesn't make the game global, we can atleast grab Sega's attention and let them know WE DO NOT LIKE WHAT'S TO COME! With this maybe they will atleast make an effort this time to make the NA servers good.

Guys it takes a whole 10 seconds to sign this damn thing, if you don't have anything nice to say about it then just don't bother posting cause you're not a real fan if you won't atleast try.

We went through a lot of effort just to get on the servers, between downloading a game that's in a completely different language, navigate the Sega ID site, and try to mingle with the local, but lord forbid you sign a petition.

Come on guys is this really that bad to try? Am I really offending people with making an effort to get there attention with a simple petition? For real please explain where I'm worse then those complaining about the issue.
    How do you not like whats to come if you havent even tasted it yet? How do you know the NA servers arent going to be good? Like i said, too early and assumptuous, not even giving it a chance before making threads like this diesnt persuade people like me.

Fizz Gaming Stream - Xbox360/PC [Click Here]
    My Portfolio [Click Here]
    Core i7 920 @ 3Ghz
    EVGA GTX 670FTW
    3x4 12GB DDR3 @ 2000Mhz

Quote Originally Posted by GrieverXVII View Post
    How do you not like whats to come if you havent even tasted it yet? How do you know the NA servers arent going to be good? Like i said, too early and assumptuous, not even giving it a chance before making threads like this diesnt persuade people like me.
    Again, with the track record SoA has, do you wanna leave that to chance? Like I said, if we can't get global, then we can atleast let SoA know how disappointed we are with how they have treated us in the past and want things different. When I find someone who's willing to properly translate, I'll make sure that's added into the letter.

Quote Originally Posted by Thermalwolf View Post
    cause you're not a real fan if you won't atleast try.
    This petition so pro.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

Protect the Universal! CapitalG's Avatar

I think that this is just some PR spin on why they aren't making global servers, unless they state a specific law that would prevent them from doing it. Oh well. Doesn't bother me too much. But I think maybe you should direct a petition at SoA so that they might be more wiling to keep up on their end. Make it widely known that there are enough people who are willing to play and support their product, and maybe they'll keep better prepared to give us a better game experience than what we're used to from them.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSnowmanEffect View Post
    Don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnet_Moon View Post
    Don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalG View Post
    I think that this is just some PR spin on why they aren't making global servers, unless they state a specific law that would prevent them from doing it. Oh well. Doesn't bother me too much. But I think maybe you should direct a petition at SoA so that they might be more wiling to keep up on their end. Make it widely known that there are enough people who are willing to play and support their product, and maybe they'll keep better prepared to give us a better game experience than what we're used to from them.
    They don't even have to state the obvious bakagaijin or anything. They can go the route of saying it's to allow the best possible connection for your region.

I mean, we all know there's a very, very, very, very, very, very, very slight ping/latency issue with connecting to a Japanese server from the States. Who knows, all that lag could lead to an exploit like it does in certain games where.... the less room you have in your bandwidth to play, the more godlike you become. Not to name names, of course.

And besides, if you remember the Tsunami Earthquake... nearly 90% of all young Americans tweeted/facebook'd/etc'd how it was payback for pearl harbor.

Yeah... don't expect to be playing with them if you aren't already doing so now.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnet_Moon View Post
    They don't even have to state the obvious bakagaijin or anything. They can go the route of saying it's to allow the best possible connection for your region.

I mean, we all know there's a very, very, very, very, very, very, very slight ping/latency issue with connecting to a Japanese server from the States. Who knows, all that lag could lead to an exploit like it does in certain games where.... the less room you have in your bandwidth to play, the more godlike you become. Not to name names, of course.

And besides, if you remember the Tsunami Earthquake... nearly 90% of all young Americans tweeted/facebook'd/etc'd how it was payback for pearl harbor.

Yeah... don't expect to be playing with them if you aren't already doing so now.
    I'm not asking the racist people who don't understand war from a natural disaster, I'm asking the fans that care, but I get your point.