Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ship 7 Players?

Default Ship 7 Players?

Since I missed the floods to Ship 2 and 10 I setteled for 7. Anyone else there?

Ship2 is half the immature crowd, so no loss. There's probably 50 eng players on ship7 now. If you had looked further down the thread list, you might have seen one created today before yours. Block 30 if you want to join the team/guild that's there. Bumped.org is the online site guidelines most players are using for pso2.

I'm on Ship 7 too, I never changed my Block but I think I'm on Block 10 or something :/.

Totaly got a character on ship 7 Arino is his name. He is an indigo cast hard to miss. I have run into enough eng players on that ship to play a few good runs with so you should be fine.
    -=Role Players Union=-If your into rp light heavy or otherwise please join up

Hey I am also on ship 7 I've been looking for more american players to group up with, my name is Konzo,Ship 7, and I'm usually always on send me a whisper or your card look forward to playing with ya

I'm a male cast named Turks. I generally play early in the mornings from 5am EST to 8am est. some times I can hop on late at night. Odd times but works best for my work schedule. Hope to see you guys in game.

Sweet beans. Block 30 it is. See you guys in game some day perhaps. Perhaps today right now. ;o
    Phantasy Star 2 Char/Serv
    ChronoTrigga - Human Female - Ship 7 / Block 30

Ship 7 team:

Lot of helpful members, getting quite of few people in the 20-30+ range, and we're up to around 25 people.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197944
    Team English - Ship 7 Team
    Tired - Hunter

The Original Space Cowboy
    I could be two-steppin, or ravin' to trance...

PSU UPPA Member Ragnarok Knight at your service. o7

That's my character name, the other name is Ragnaroth. Feel free to shoot me a whisper. I'm a hunter, and all the fun things. Unfortunately low-level. MAY jump over to ship 2 once it opens... Not sure though.