Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I'll bet it's something like "Collect 500x _______ drop as Hunter/Ranger/Force (depending on which 'new' class you want to go)." No big deal.
    The client order for raising the cap annoyed the hell out of me. Maybe I just got the shitty end of the stick on the fact the drops were not guaranteed.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonMike View Post
    The client order for raising the cap annoyed the hell out of me. Maybe I just got the shitty end of the stick on the fact the drops were not guaranteed.
    Hopefully they drop all that bullshit. I'm hoping that the (3x) 90x drops was just, like, an experiment or something to maybe see how players responded to it. If we're going to have to do that for every 10 levels, then goddamn.

Skilled Fighter

TWIN MECHGUNS UP IN THIS BITCH!

Shame about the class names.. I'm guessing it's just going to be like Universe and you can access them once you get the basic class level to a certain amount but this time you also need to clear an awfully tedious client order.
    NO KOFFEE, DON'T DO IT.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Hopefully they drop all that bullshit. I'm hoping that the (3x) 90x drops was just, like, an experiment or something to maybe see how players responded to it. If we're going to have to do that for every 10 levels, then goddamn.
    I don't mind the idea of an order needing to be fulfilled to increase the cap, but I'd really like them to consider something more skill based rather than a giant pain in the ass that acts as nothing but a time sink.

It's kind of hard to think of how they could do that with the little content they currently have, but something like a custom one-time mission that acts sort of like a time attack mission but you must get S-rank within a certain amount of time.

The method for unlocking 30 to 40 was just ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Vylera View Post
    There are still some uncertainties in my opinion.

Most people are discussing how twin blades/daggers and knuckles are confirmed to be making an appearance as well, in which case hunters would still be looking at the most weapon options.

However, the real concern is that would make for the skill tree to need modifications as well. With new weapons come new gear skills. Where they're going to be placed and how they're going to be handled is beyond me.

Also, mechguns could introduce new bullets for rangers.

There's also the possibility that twin blades/daggers and knuckles are going to be the 2 weapons that the "fighter" class will be using, in which case gunblade will be their 3rd weapon (just like ranger and force) and the hunter skill tree won't need any modification.

A whole lot of things look good on the surface, but I'm personally bracing for impact for when twin mechguns are gunner only, and twin blades & knuckles are for fighters only.
    And that is where

Fighter
    Gunner
    Techer

Comes in to play, I think with upgraded versions it will last longer with more stuff to do if they make the lvl cap 50 and make it where you need a Lv50hunter to become a fighter, that would be awesome.

The "get items to increase the level cap" is what makes me hesitate reaching the cap. No real reason to grind now when you're wasting EXP later on, right?

I just wish they would lift the character creation limit already, there are no low level players to play with...

Annoyed me too, but I think having already been on level 30 made it worse since I was just sitting at the level until completion. However, at the earliest a person can activate it is at level 25. If I had it by then it would probably be an afterthought as I grind or do whatever since I would likely get it done before level 30 I think...

I don't mind the idea of an order needing to be fulfilled to increase the cap, but I'd really like them to consider something more skill based rather than a giant pain in the ass that acts as nothing but a time sink.

It's kind of hard to think of how they could do that with the little content they currently have, but something like a custom one-time mission that acts sort of like a time attack mission but you must get S-rank within a certain amount of time.

Something like S-rank speedrun the free areas, or just do kills instead of random drops. I think it could be kinda fun to have a checklist of like, every single enemy type instead of just 300+ "anythings"

Wait... theres a client order to get past level 30?

Sounds like fun

Pfff what's the point on adding upgrades to the main classes as if they were a whole new deal...?

I sense a PSU-like class spamfest approaching...

But on a second though... if that's what has been found by datamining I highly doubt those names are significative. I mean, "thunder"? Since when do we get techs called like that?

No, I don't wanna put my hopes up...
    Last edited by Darki; Jul 14, 2012 at 11:55 AM.