Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

If I see someone die and have moons on me, I'll naturally revive them. I have generally had nice experiences with being revived myself, in regular parties and also in multi-parties.

Quote Originally Posted by Meruru View Post
    one response I got was "no, go **** yourself!"
    Sounds like there are some pretty anti-social people out there.

The Moon Atomizer bug seems to occur as a result of desync between player position and server. I wonder if SEGA is aware of the desync at all?

I always rez ppl, most of the time I just enjoy being on top of them (not in a bad way) because of that glitchy desync and have to ask other ppl if they can rez him/her. Sometimes I have to ask if they can rez possible, but if they don't I'll just slide by and respawn again ._.;
    <div style=text-align: center;><a href=http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic74300_1.gif target=_blank>http://www.pso-world.com/forums/sign...pic74300_1.gif</a></div>
    "A fallen star, breezes through the dark sky as it falls gently down the sweeping grass... alone by itself."

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

True story.

This just happened to me again 30 seconds ago.

Rockbear catches me before I can resta, completely ignored and two dudes just kill the boss (bye EXP, it's not like a level 5 needs exp or anything) then they just run away without saying a word.

Yeeeaaahhh.

Common courtesies aren't so common...

(These guys had names in english though so I'm just going to assume they're dicks.)

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Usually people revive me and i revive them when it happens.
    Although when it gets hectic like in the city sometimes, i just got killed by a laggy avoid emergency since my map showed it way further away..then i saw people just running to the next thing.

Wow, guess the eyes are up somewhere else, good thing it weren´t too far to backtrack.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Why Do I Still Post Here? BahnKnakyu's Avatar

I sometimes forget to Revive people because it's really hard to see that someone is down. When someone goes down the HUD doesn't do anything obvious to tell you they're down - the position of the HUD makes it so that it's hard to take a quick glance at it to see your party's status. If someone goes down (not NPCs), it should do something like flash bright red repeatedly to let you know they're down. Additionally, if multiparty players go down, it should put a giant red arrow over their body on the field so you can see.

But yeah, one thing you can do is put in an autoword that will trigger if you go down. Use /toge to make it a shout and put it in red letters so that your party members REALLY see it if you're down. Might want to put a JP translation next to it so the JP members can rez you too.
    * 98% of people like to put character progress in their signatures. If you're one of the 2% who doesn't, put this in your signature.

Whenever a party member goes down my number 1 priority is to revive them, only common decency and you'd hope the same is done back to you. Killing the enemies first means they lose out on the exp. I have died 1 minute before beating a boss and nobody had the decency to revive me until the dragon was slayed, how rude.

Quote Originally Posted by skuld01 View Post
    I am not always revive someone,

but when I do I am sure that player I revived is worth for the 500 meseta cost, or I won't get killed in the process.
    You do know: 2 junk weapons = 500 meseta, right? ( > . >

being a healer i always notice fast usually when somebody dies, and I try to revive ASAP so they dont lose exp / so they can loot their drops. i been reviving players 100% of the time regardless "if they worth it or not" or even someone i just met and dont know anything about, and im not even close to being poor meseta wise ( > . >
    Last edited by Razelis; Jul 18, 2012 at 04:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Razelis View Post
    You do know: 2 junk weapons = 500 meseta, right? ( > . >
    Later its more like 1 weapon = 1000 meseta.

The Original Space Cowboy
    I could be two-steppin, or ravin' to trance...

Quote Originally Posted by AlMcFly View Post
    Of course if they were a full team of JPN players, who knows what is going on or if there is a new culture of "non-reviving" starting to occur.
    Is it bad that I read this as "who knows what the fuck is going on" and then proceeded to laugh hysterically?

I generally try to revive as much as possible. I know I'd love it if someone rezzed me in a MPA, so I tend to return the favor in hopes it keeps everyone in the mindset of "multi-party areas means we're all in the same team so play nice."

I'm a good person. I think.