Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Well to me it just seems like as long there is a large amount of players forming a multi party code duels just show up ALOT more often

Join me PSO2 Ship 9

Quote Originally Posted by serenade View Post
    i always seem to get boss codes when everyone leaves the free areas and i get stuck soloing them.... (looking at you ragne).

dont want to encourage anything that involves breaking ToS, but have you tried piping back up for a different code? (say it was an avoid when you went back the first time after a boss kill).

wondering if this is could end up being the new "telepiping" for PSO2.
    You mean trying this after finishing a code?Yes works the same way but i didnt test it as much.Though when i did test it,yes it seemed to work as well sir

Quote Originally Posted by ps0k1d View Post
    D2 is a liar! You have upset me sir and i am leaving! Just kidding.

In all seriousness though this does seem to be an interesting find and when the servers come back up later hit me up man and i would enjoy testing this with you. What Sigmund is saying is kind of true, however i see that most codes seem to spawn at the same spot on the map as well. So if i am grinding and circle back to a specific area it will most likely spawn the same code.

A few questions though, does the entire multiparty have to telepipe back and wait some time before coming back in? If so that would require a bit of organizing, but nothing a good team chat couldn't accomplish. Also what if the code doesnt re-appear? What do you do then?
    Good riddens!Jkjk LOL So there you are!Nice to see ya on here :3 Should send me a add thingy <3

Thanks for your kind words and input,i already tested it out as much as i need to,though if i start running multis and use this trick.Ill make sure to PM you.I just never know what im doing,im pretty spontaneous lol

No,just you,thanks for reminding me.Ill edit first post.This needs to be ONE person.It seems when multiples go through pipe,its a flop...my guess is because less players are on the map or people go back through pipe at different times.

If the code or boss doesnt reappear?LOL well theres the 10-20% chance of it not happening like i said.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet_Rain View Post
    lol i see why you couldn't type it to me in game :P
    Lol yea...it was way to much xD plus even now PSOKID just reminded me that i missed a small very important detail.

Quote Originally Posted by Meruru View Post
    Thanks for posting about this this should be interesting to try out. Now to find a decent multi party who are willing to listen..
    Yea...tell me about it,thats why i solod and tried it.I got lucky,though most of the time people would afk around the pipe so it messed things up.

and thank you <3

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgrey666 View Post
    Kinda sounds like a exploit and would become a new short version of TTF, cept you could do it forever...in one room...on one mission.

Sounds boring as hell.
    LOL yea...it depends on the person id suppose,thing about this is ,it doesnt always work.Not sure if a step in my method was interfered with but when id come back from the pipe 10-20% of the time,itd flop.My guess was cause of an AFKer near pipe or in the area somewhere.

Also,sorry to ask this,whats TTF?

Quote Originally Posted by KrankItVZ View Post
    Well to me it just seems like as long there is a large amount of players forming a multi party code duels just show up ALOT more often
    Then you my good sir,are one lucky fellow lol ive ran way to many full multis with no bursts and barely any boss spawns.
    D2/Level 40 RAmar/Ship 2/Block 20-23