Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by NuhSieh View Post
    Got the same problem.

However, I don't have the security tab, since from what I read there is no security tab on FAT32.
    Am I screwed and have to wait for a patch? Or are there any other ways?
    Well, there is no security tab on FAT32 because FAT32 doesn't support security. I would guess that in your case the problem isn't being caused by things going on in the PSO2 directory itself.
    What operating system do you have? Also, is your PSO2 directory on a different drive than your Windows install?

It should work now, waiting on the patches to "patch" my game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana-Chan View Post
    Well, there is no security tab on FAT32 because FAT32 doesn't support security. I would guess that in your case the problem isn't being caused by things going on in the PSO2 directory itself.
    What operating system do you have? Also, is your PSO2 directory on a different drive than your Windows install?
    Yep, that's what I read on some website.
    I have Windows XP.
    And I think it is yes.

It seems like it is not a problem anymore, like Wokker said, it should work now!
    At least I can look at the launcher now. Waiting for the update to complete!

Thank you for the reply!

Edit : Or not, it seems like I still have a problem.
    I'll try again.

Edit 2 : THAT is weird. There is no problem anymore. I can go in game!
    And Emergency! Nice.
    Last edited by NuhSieh; Jul 18, 2012 at 05:34 AM.
    L.Y.A.N.A. - HUcaseal, 40. Ship 2.

Geez. Failed again. Patcher downloaded new pso2launcher file and new pso2download file and both seems to be corrupted(old icon is gone now these 2 files have no icon plus I can't run any of these files, when I am trying I see this "can't find patch blablabla or you have no right to run this file")

I think we'll have to re-download the patch anyway cuz I think that the PSO2-team just noticed that they fucked up

It seems like copy> paste changing old/new files about six times worked.

Lol, you guys will post on anything huh? It hasn't been up for more than 2 hours and almost 100....You guys....fucking love ya.

Thanks to Vashyron =D!

Well, got the same problem. Did what Mizunos said and I could patch, but now the game would not boot.

I mean, I can acces the config menu but when I press the first button (start the game).... it does nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by FerrPSO View Post
    Well, got the same problem. Did what Mizunos said and I could patch, but now the game would not boot.

I mean, I can acces the config menu but when I press the first button (start the game).... it does nothing!
    In this case, what worked for me was what Mizunos said (that i said first but with other words :P ) with the file pso2.exe, the 14mb exe file.

Now I am so fking upset guys!
    It has patched normally but after the patch I couldn't start the game after severals times of trying I have realized that pso2.exe file is corrupted so I decied to ovewrite it with old file. Finally game has started I was able to choose a ship and after I typed my pass, error no.[640] occured... so what the fuck SEGA!? Before the patch everything was ok, damn.

Can anyone upload patched pso2.exe file?