Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast

i accidentally deleted the game twice today...good thing i have the setup in my cpu...but still...PATCHING!!! that takes like more than 2 hours...¬¬

I hope the game is working by the time im done with the "third" patch for me today...

Im with you
    PSU-Good riddance
    PSO2-lvl 19 Katsumi Ship 8 Hunter
    PSO2- lvl 34 Katsumi Ship 2 force

New areas and I have yet to unlock the desert. I feel way behind -_-''
    Moe:Fomar, Ship 10 block 20

Uninstalled the game, again.
    Ive done everything through the official site this time and will let it download+patch for hours so I can hopefully play at least 1h today.

Hmm, SEGA posted http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=233 which says that if the game is installed on a FAT32 drive, then the game will not be able to start after it has been patched. Interesting.

Oh wow...
    Reinstalled and patched it through the offical site and removed all the locks and it still won't work.

Worked fine last night, nice patch PSO2 team!

Well, I'm not surprised that removing the locks doesn't do anything. The game itself runs as administrator, so locks you see in Explorer doesn't apply to what PSO sees. (Explorer runs as the limited version of your user account while the elevation that the game goes through means that it gets full administrative rights).
    Try renaming (My) Documents\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2 to something else. This should be where the user settings go, so if there is any potential for going wrong, it would be here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana-Chan View Post
    Well, I'm not surprised that removing the locks doesn't do anything. The game itself runs as administrator, so locks you see in Explorer doesn't apply to what PSO sees. (Explorer runs as the limited version of your user account while the elevation that the game goes through means that it gets full administrative rights).
    Try renaming (My) Documents\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2 to something else. This should be where the user settings go, so if there is any potential for going wrong, it would be here.
    Do you mean something like this?
    (Wokker) Docs\SEGA-derp\PSO2-herp

Changed my desktop name to Wokker, if that does anything.

has anyone a link for the pso2 client? After waiting 4 Hrs and my old Client still wont work, i decided to reinstall the Game and realized that i have no clue where i can get the Client again .

Geez, can anyone upload patched pso2.exe file?