Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    The HUcast with balls of aluminium

Quote Originally Posted by ForceOfBrokenGlass View Post

From Blueburst... I guess Daylight Scar might be neat.
    It's already in PSO2 as a mediocre W.Lance.

Double Cannon.
    Gib nao pls?

Seriously I can't imagine how long it's going to be for this bad boy to be in PSO2. Betting over a year.. D:
    Heck double sabers aren't even IN the game currently..

I pray these are put in PSO2:

1) Double Cannon
    2) Meteor Cudgel
    3) Sealed J-Sword (or very similar Black, long bladed Katana type sword)
    4) Lavis Cannon
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

Snow Queen. my favorite weapon in psobb

A Caduceus is what I'd want at the very least, something heavenly and angelic to fit my style.

I'd have to say Chain Sawd and Musashi/Yamato were my favs.
    Ship : 7
    Character : Lord Hog Fred
    Primary Class: Hunter

Akiko's frying pan!
    Last edited by Poemi; Jul 20, 2012 at 07:22 AM.

while i respect and consider intelligent, ppl that are looking forward to "ALL new weapons" (makes perfect sense)...I still cant see why they acuse players of not moving forward into the new gen of pso (it IS STILL PSO), since we are playing PSO2, and not PSU or PSOBB.

remember final fantasy XII (probably im the only one that likes that game), noone like it, at least most of FF fans hated it, mainly, they had no way to connect or relate the game to its previous releases...all new summons noone knew, a non turned based combat, licenses, characters dont dont fit into their expected roles...Same for PSU, was so far distant, from PSO, that liking it was already a challenge.

I have no doubt they will reboot some old weapons, like it or not, the ones we mentioned or not...

And is not a nostalgia thread as much as it is a curiosity filler, since i have already said, im liking PSO2 so far as it is in every single aspect (weapons included)...

For example, in pso2, getting a rare in the first lvls is kinda common and cool, compared to pso, where u had to at least be on hard mode to start seeing very cheap rares...s that´s a point for pso2.

Dont mix things pso2 exists cause of pso, if they have the time to make useless bikinis, they could spend some more making useful weapons, no question they will reboot some (more) pso weapons whether you like the weapons or not, you like that FACT or not...Of course we all hope they arent as broken as they were on psobb.

PSO2 has to be to the PS saga what Sonic generations HAD to be (to redem) for Sonic saga...This game better pick all elements made the original good, with, of course several tech improvements...

And one last thing, rather ppl that answer "none" to this thread, which is an actual answer, than ppl that go around the subject to acuse players to be stuck in the old ways...curiosity, discussion, pso, fun...And Flamberge lol

Quote Originally Posted by Weaselheart View Post
    while i respect and consider intelligent, ppl that are looking forward to "ALL new weapons" (makes perfect sense)...I still cant see why they acuse players of not moving forward into the new gen of pso (it IS STILL PSO), since we are playing PSO2, and not PSU or PSOBB.
    Because there was nothing wrong with the designs of the previous weapons and people would like to see new life breathed into their classic favorites.

I mean jeez it's not like you have people hoping for every box rare from PSO1 to return. Mostly the more iconic weapons are what people want. I look forward to new weapons and returning classics. I'm in love with that white/blue rifle and that snowflake gunslash.

I miss the Ebil Crust =(

I hope to see some of the Arts return from PSZero.

We've already got a few of them from Zero, but specifically, I'd like to see Over End on my sword, Earth Bullet on a gunslash, and Bite Stamp on ... something.

I also demand the return of Bogga Zubba. Fists will not be the same without the PAUNCH.