Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Lakjosmaysa View Post
    Yes, on the off chance that actual decent looking braids or dreadlocks will come out.
    Not likely in the Japanese version.
    You're better off waiting for the US/EU version.

I dont mind the new Hair BUT all I want are the 3 day shop tickets

Join me PSO2 Ship 9

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

You can hoard them, but when you decide to use them you'll just get grinders and synthesisers... I saved up the past few days and had enough for 20 scratches today for the new update. I got the new lobby action, the sorbet room deco & about 4 of the grinding/synthing/affix mod items, everything else was grinders and synthesisers. It really is ironically called a 'FUN Scratch' :/
    Maybe wait for an event where they temporarily take Grinders and Synthesizers out for a few weeks? That would be awesome.
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -

99% of the time I only get grinder's or useless crap.
    I know it's free stuff, but id like some more "fun" stuff, like a hat or something that's not a grinder.

"oh cool, today's FUN reward is a Synthe400 meseta. Can't wait for tomorrow!!"

Usually spend mine when I log in and buy the style tickets off the market.

I spend mine every day. Any useless tickets I don't need I sell in my shop. Room decorations have made me a ton of cash as well.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

I was holding out, hoping Japanese-themed room decorations would come, but since they haven't, I'll likely spend it all today.

I spent mine daily until I saw that cast rhino head. Then I remembered that it would be for AC scratch, but figured I'd save it anyway in case FUN ever gets something that's really great.

I'll have quite a bit saved up by the time the next update comes around... (if I can actually display some discipline instead of caving and getting my instant gratification)

I'm hoarding mine too. But the real reason is that I just want to say that I had lots of FUN.