Page 367 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 2673173573643653663673683693703774174678671367 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 16750

/11* +10'd 4 times for only 10m
    /I can't even +10 3 10* units with 300k

Congrats anyway dude, I didn't even know you found it.

Quote Originally Posted by AgemFrostMage View Post
    I have an easier time with them on my hunter because of other spin (easily a top 5 PA with speed rain up there too). Immediately after casting zondeel you're stuck for a split second so can get hit and dodge you can only do uncharged. After that though, the party begins =) If the bucket is on the wonda's head then namegid it and they fall quickly. Nab1 the gorongos keep spawning until the gate lowers before rockbear. It's not a bad TA but still a lot of walking. I like the part where I can stand in a spot, safoie, and the yetis keep jumping and dying =) Then the gorongos needed during the snow part to lower the catapult activation. They aren't a big problem since it's a level 45 TA and can flip them. Big snow cat at the end isn't bad if you fall back to the starting area to avoid too many little wolves.
    3 Zondes kills Ga/Gu Wondas... why would you Zondeel them >_> and why would you Namegid them lol.........

You shouldn't be killing ANY Garongos in the first area of Naberius 1 TA...

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    /11* +10'd 4 times for only 10m
    /I can't even +10 3 10* units with 300k

Congrats anyway dude, I didn't even know you found it.
    Why thank you. Well I only posted 1 screenshot in the screenshot topic that I found it about 2 weeks ago but seems no one really noticed haha.

Also I bought those instant +7 grind items and used full protectors...I was quite surprised it went that fast really. I think I had to use about 20 of those in total.

And that sucks about your units...You always had terrible luck with grinding if I recall.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Quote Originally Posted by otaku998 View Post
    ^Wrong thread?
    Congrats on your Agito mate, now I can stop wearing my bulky Cast armor since I no longer have to fear you coming after me with sharp pointy objects.

lololol thanks, but i still want your agito , for a better elemental percent on mine

Well, this happened.

Spoiler!

I've had a pretty good day today. Our ruins AQ run was practically lousy with cross bursts. The one that this thing dropped from went on for 7 "One More"s!

Cheap to grind, at 18 +1 protects and 3 +2 protects, 60 grinders in total (lol, yep, used up all my luck for the day there). Getting the three slots in there was a pain in the ass but the fodder was cheap as hell, as you'd expect for Elder Soul gear.

All in all, a pretty good day, I'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    Spend like 10 mil grinding my Guld Milla to +10 and unlocking it's level 3 latent. Now to affix it ._.
    Wow... It cost me almost 10 million to get Falclaw to +10 once!
    I'm glad it's wind elemental so I won't have to bother unlocking its potential, lol

Anyways, congratulations!
    "Yo Kid! 'Sup? Whazzat? You want summa DIS whiskey?
    You just outta da crib, kid! Go suck Yo momma's milk!"

Quote Originally Posted by Reiketsu View Post
    Wow... It cost me almost 10 million to get Falclaw to +10 once!
    I'm glad it's wind elemental so I won't have to bother unlocking its potential, lol

Anyways, congratulations!
    About that...

a new bird darker boss is in the files シ

SFS/Nth Gen Interactive Rayokarna's Avatar

Money farming and found this yesterday. Possibly the best looking unit ever.

Spoiler!