Page 716 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 2166166667067137147157167177187197267668161216 ... LastLast
Results 7,151 to 7,160 of 16750
    Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

I see .... yeah, I've been saving up 250% troll-boost up (I don't think it'll be a complete troll-boost now, considering the rates, but rng still rng ) ..... So, I guess, better throw all of those in 150% Boost week? o.o
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

If you like, sure. I wouldn't expect anything, but they'll help save you time. Random is random and all that. A 250% booster is really just the same as doing 3 1/2 runs at once (base 100% chance + 250% chance), just without the extra risk.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Yep, rng is rng Just better chance I'll always keep that in mind
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Depending on the map and how fast you move in SHAQ, you're likely run out of boost before you reach the boss. I tend to use my boost (rare boosters anyways) in area 2. Anyways, I got this. It's with 240k now, but, meh.

On the topic of drop rates and rare drop boosters... did boosters also boost drop rates for capsules?
    I've been using rare drop boosts on every SH AQ run so far and have gotten a bunch of rares, even 11*s, however, I barely get any capsules.
    Like on average maybe 3 to 4 capsules per run. And just now I had a run where I didn't get a SINGLE CAPSULE at all. Despite rare drop boost, despite killing every enemy on the map, despite a 5 minute cross burst...

That way I'm quickly gonna run out of them. Am I just that unlucky when it comes to capsules or do they really have such a shitty drop rate?
    When VH AQs were released I usuallly got 15 to 20 capsules a run.

As if it wasn't already bullshitty enough that youd had to convert them at a rate of 10 old caps for a single new one >_>;
    Last edited by Reiketsu; Mar 6, 2014 at 11:07 AM.

No, boosters don't boost capsule drop rates so you'll need to get some more cross bursts. I usually average 25 a run with 3 or 4 cross bursts. Bring a TE! They're incredibly easy to sustain with a TE because you can trigger them anywhere easily without relying on exits or corners.

Also, Precious Sword Balmulg prices massively dropped overnight. Maybe the new XQ just has high drop rates as well. Might pick one up later just for looks.

DEF cap droprates are severely gimped. They either want to force us to use boosters after realizing their tremendous mistake in making 10*s so easy to get with them in TD, or they want us to run VH AQs to fuel our SH AQ runs.

What I did was cycle between three runs. I had a base of 30 e capsules, and after cycling in between, right now I'm having 28 d, 19 e and 17 f. And I started with 30 e capsules.

The thing about this is, I ran all Caves to fuel Desert, since it gives the least capsules due to shitty maps. Then I got around 21 f caps out of 3 runs. Then I exhaust them on Desert and safely got a bit more than 10 d's. And since forest was so good it have me back around 28 e caps, and I cycled again.

Not sure how effective it is compared to running VH then SH, but definitely better.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikikiki View Post
    What I did was cycle between three runs. I had a base of 30 e capsules, and after cycling in between, right now I'm having 28 d, 19 e and 17 f. And I started with 30 e capsules.

The thing about this is, I ran all Caves to fuel Desert, since it gives the least capsules due to shitty maps. Then I got around 21 f caps out of 3 runs. Then I exhaust them on Desert and safely got a bit more than 10 d's. And since forest was so good it have me back around 28 e caps, and I cycled again.

Not sure how effective it is compared to running VH then SH, but definitely better.
    I'm noticing that in my loops I always get a dip in my caps until I hit forest again, which I get something like 20-30 from because of the jammin' bursts.

I'm thinking about just doing forest-caves-caves-desert-desert as my loop because of it.

I'll probably just feed off my stored up capsules for a while - I'll trade them all over once I get home. God, why did they have to make the exchange such a pain in the ass, though?