Page 946 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 44684689693694394494594694794894995699610461446 ... LastLast
Results 9,451 to 9,460 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by Skyly View Post
    See my edit. It kind of came off as a reply to you but I didn't write it directly to you. Just replied to your post.

They may add more costumes and accessories more than content but the premise of this game is to kill shit.. Costumes and accessories are secondary but it seems some/most people see it as their primary goal. Being that this game is a party oriented game, I'm sure their menatlity is hey, my teammates will kill everything and I'll help but look pretty in a dress. LMAO
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnd View Post
    Honestly, while i've never said people can't do dress up in pso2 (well, its their game afterall). What /does/ bug me is people who obviously spend millions on accessorys and yet walk into td3 with a hardmode 8* at +5 and tagami units unground then complain when it doesnt go right.......
    Yeah, that seems reasonable. I don't think there are many people like that, but there are lots of people who invest into decent gear but care more for the dressup aspect.

Personally, I 3-4slot gear (almost always 4slot for new gear these days), but still see myself as caring more about the dressup aspects and definitely invest more into it because it brings me more entertainment. I invest into my gear because I've got the cash and like it, but I know people who don't care as much for gear and 2s & 3s their gear yet still perform great. Usually the investments are about 60/40 to 50/50 (dressup/gear) for these people too, though. I can understand disliking it when people get closer to 80/20 or 90/10, but given what goes into updates in this game it really doesn't seem that out of place.

We've come a long way from PSO1, where you couldn't change anything bur hairstyle and colors, and I think some people feel that's how things should still be treated. That's just not what PS is anymore, though.

And yet TD3 is the TD where gear probably matters the least (unless it is like 10/12 people with crap gear but even then). With 36 possible AIS and 24 photon cannons people shouldn't be failing at TD3 like they do. But oh right, everyone needs to save all of their AIS to get credit for the final gold rush on final wave. But why am I ranting here? This is off topic.

On topic: Got a Yas7000V a few days ago.

I probably have like a 90:10 in gear to dress up. That's only because my characters don't look shiny enough on min settings and my laptop can't handle much. That will change soon and I'll start going into dress up more, maybe, hopefully, I think.

I actually do want to play dress up ; _;
    Last edited by Bellion; Oct 19, 2014 at 04:53 PM.

From my experience, failing TD3 has nothing to do with gear but with people ignoring/not noticing laser beam towers, not using AIS and gathering at the same spot to go all-out on the same enemy... while there might be a lot more enemies on the map, attacking the other 3 towers.

Anyway, speaking of wasting money on accessories, I bought an 18 million hairstyle today, just because lol
    "Yo Kid! 'Sup? Whazzat? You want summa DIS whiskey?
    You just outta da crib, kid! Go suck Yo momma's milk!"

Quote Originally Posted by Reiketsu View Post
    From my experience, failing TD3 has nothing to do with gear but with people ignoring/not noticing laser beam towers, not using AIS and gathering at the same spot to go all-out on the same enemy... while there might be a lot more enemies on the map, attacking the other 3 towers.

Anyway, speaking of wasting money on accessories, I bought an 18 million hairstyle today, just because lol
    You clearly haven't seen all the 70/70 JB BoTes doing 3-digit damage.

Finished my timed ability set for Quartz AQ. I put it up for requests if anyone wants, 105+ tech att plus bonus.

Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

I might do that for my Gunne units because, by the time they become tradable, it's gonna be like 11* weapons all over again.=/

Quote Originally Posted by adios View Post
    You clearly haven't seen all the 70/70 JB BoTes doing 3-digit damage.
    At least they aren't eating my moons! just gotta win by time out a very legitimate strategy.
    Too many Characters to post :<

Man, this convo brings all the tryhard waifus to the yard.

Asumi, Mireyuna, and Bell doing a bikini shoot.

Asumi, Mireyuna, and Bell wearing 6s hairstyles.

I can't even......

Quote Originally Posted by SakoHaruo View Post
    Asumi, Mireyuna, and Bell doing a bikini shoot.
    For the love of god, please no.

and I don't even know who Asumi is

Anyway, yes, I pointed out months ago that cosmetics are a more sound investment than gear, just because they'll always retain some sort of value, whereas any weapon or unit will eventually be outclassed (most likely a month or so after it comes out).

Do whatcha want, etc.