Page 646 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 14654659663664364464564664764864965669674611461646 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,460 of 16750

Jesus.

Yeah, I pretty much have a rule that if i'm in the top 3 we're pretty much fucked.

You know that "If you're the smartest person in the room, find another room" quote? Right. If you're the best player in the MPA, find another MPA.
    Last edited by gigawuts; Feb 2, 2014 at 09:49 AM.

Did a TD earlier as my FO, ended up being in the top 5 for the first 4 waves. Needless to say we failed. I did think it was strange that a FO could make it high up the rankings Problem was I had a lot of people who focused on collecting, we had 5k points by end of Wave 3 but not enough people actually attacking the enemies

Also got my Haze Evol to +10, Tech III/Ragne Soul, and same for the Haze units. Cost less than 1mil to do the lot, pretty happy with that.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Jesus.

Yeah, I pretty much have a rule that if i'm in the top 3 we're pretty much fucked.

You know that "If you're the smartest person in the room, find another room" quote? Right. If you're the best player in the MPA, find another MPA.
    I tend to carry, but it's usually not this hard. MPAs starting from b14 tend to suck. B10-B13 tend to be fine (there are exceptions, sadly). Nothing you can do about them except doing everything yourself.
    -PSO2 JP:
    -Kamekur (taco only) : 70/66/50/0/40/0/70 Fi/Hu - Braver
    -Akane Haruna (dropped):66/31/70/66/0/0/0 Ra/Hu - Gu/Hu
    -Akane Iremi (dropped): 30/49/0/0/70/60/53 Fo/Te - Fo/Fi - Fo/Br
    -茜泉:70/70/75/70/75/75/70/21 not Bo.
    -エリ: 70/45/1/0/1/8/70/1 Br/Hu

its amusing cus we (A party of myself and 3 team-mates) managed to do 2 runs in B19 in 24 minutes, i dc'd out of the 3rd run on wave 2 and couldn't make it back in time to start another.

All it is, is luck of the draw. Points aswell, are awkward. Sometimes im top/in the top 3 consistently, other times im 8th-12th and I play every TD the same way. (this applys to when i play Gu/Hu and Gu/Ra, mind)
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dnd View Post
    its amusing cus we (A party of myself and 3 team-mates) managed to do 2 runs in B19 in 24 minutes, i dc'd out of the 3rd run on wave 2 and couldn't make it back in time to start another.

All it is, is luck of the draw. Points aswell, are awkward. Sometimes im top/in the top 3 consistently, other times im 8th-12th and I play every TD the same way. (this applys to when i play Gu/Hu and Gu/Ra, mind)
    Not to mention Vibrace died in 5 seconds. That 2nd run was madness.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

The best TDs are when you're the only person in the MPA keeping Vibras at bay...

Couldn't even finish the 2nd run's 5th wave before the EM finish announcement came up.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Jesus.

This. Remind me of the time I was 1st in all but the last TD wave back in January, on the vita amongst numerous pc players.

"If you beat the pc players in the mpa on the vita, find another mpa"
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

WAY PAST COOL, BRAH! Drifting Fable's Avatar

Welp a random rappy gave me a スタークカッツェ Stark Katze and a ディオラクルイコウ Dio Lacurio from the Banther EQ. Alas no affixes on the rod and just freeze II and lucky rise on the katana.

I don't Force nor do I like the design of the Dio, so I gotta figure out an acceptable price point to sell'm at.

Skilled Fighter

time for other goals

Quote Originally Posted by aduran View Post
    time for other goals

Take all of them to 1EXP away from Cubes.

You won't.
    Thanks Yoshi for the Sig!