Page 1317 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 3178171217126713071314131513161317131813191320132713671417 ... LastLast
Results 13,161 to 13,170 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    yeah except that you can pretty much get a 13* without even playing the game if you keep throwing AC at the game everyday. This is so fucking stupid.
    Hey, if someone's willing to spend 15000 yen per month on it, let them. Their money, not your's. 182.5k yen after a year of doing this every day. That's about $1480 USD with today's exchange rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    >Free to download
    >Free benefits if your prem playing this
    >Chances at getting good stuff to sell in shop when your bored playing anywhere
    >Free 2 chances (or w/e many) to get a 13* from UQ's
    >Something that increases rare chances that you DON'T have to pay for is suddenly p2w even though it progressively increases the Rare Drop Rate over time as you do it

Come on man, are you for real with this? It's no where near p2w when it's an optional thing you don't even need to do in fact it's not near gamebreaking or the sort.
    I'm not talking about PSO2es as a whole, I'm talking about this specific feature. As EvilMag said, you can get a 13* in an instant without having to play the game, as long as you throw enough money at them. The fact that you can get it with your 1 free attempt doesn't make it less P2W, considering the fact that the odds become much better when you actually pay. The one free attempt is there to lure people into paying, more like.
    And arguing that since it's optional, that it's not P2W? Well, of course it's optional, since they can't ever force you to pay them. P2W materials are always made in such a way where it's heavily beneficial to pay as opposed to not pay, to give you incentive to throw money at them. All P2W stuff is optional.
    For the most part, a lot of the paid-feature stuff in PSO2 are for added convenience, and you still have to work somewhat for good stuff, but this just gives you good stuff for tapping a few buttons and throw money at them.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

... Of course this has to happen on 2nd chara that forgot to bring vraolet somehow.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by arkeido; Dec 8, 2015 at 04:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by raialeus View Post
    500AC. To elaborate, there's a new function in ES named Quick Search.
    It's free once a day, but you would only get 2 random items from Ult Nabe or Lilipa with 0 drop boost.
    The number of drops and drop rate increase as you continue to use this function (in the same day), charging 100 additional AC per search, up to 6 times per day (500AC)
    too much p2w

gg wp $ega

that is the nice thing about playing entirely free , you can actually play the game like old pso and be happy to get that weapon (whatever rarity - esp 10-12 - no passess) , versus just buying it all out.

yeah, that pso2es search thing is such bullshit, pay 2 get best weapons in the game? well played segac, well played
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

omg the pso2es UQ quick search is soooo lame because it allows people to get good weapons without even trying!

- the weapon comes out unboxed meaning it can be 13% Lightning. Hf with that
    - the odds aren't exactly high from my understand, not to mention you've got a chance at getting a shitty nemesis or slave.
    - it's an ares weapon. yes, they're a good weapon series but look where its going. with ares stones the weapon series itself is about to become that much more common.
    - i understand if you're lucky enough 3 junk ares weapons makes you a 60% of your choosing which pretty much ignores my first statement, but you still have to get them.
    - coming from someone who's paid almost everyday x5, the chances aren't very high.

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    yeah, that pso2es search thing is such bullshit, pay 2 get best weapons in the game? well played segac, well played
    Well it doesn't drop Austere.

from my understanding that's not really p2w, since the drops still obtainable for free players. the real p2w is something that u can only get from spending (non farm able).
    though i still prefer if they make it works like u can do 1 more run if you're prem user before adding the extra run AC button. Besides it's limited per day right

I hated Dudu so much when I was grinding this.... but I finished it. Now to try and get another to 50 it....
    Spoiler!