Page 1063 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 635639631013105310601061106210631064106510661073111311631563 ... LastLast
Results 10,621 to 10,630 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by Sayara View Post
    Nah I just had one on me. You guys sure are feisty at attacking the lambs in you minmaxxy wolf den.
    It's more like there's people trying to keep their head above 10mil and power boosts are the most expensive boosts for no reason -_-

I really don't get it either. Thought FO was still fotm, and making a rainbow of weapons was an absolute necessity for them, yet tech boosts are half the price of power boosts, even when power boosts are released in a somewhat decent scratch.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

FO still seems flavor of the month due to how easy it can be to play.
    Last edited by Vatallus; Feb 10, 2015 at 01:41 PM.

I don't think it's no reason. Four classes can get good use out of Power Boost. Five, if you count Techer. In contrast, only two classes can really use Shooting Boost (one of them is super unpopular right now) and only one really uses Techmique Boost. Again, two if you count Techer. No idea what the class spread looks like now, but if it hasn't shifted much since the last survey, the demand is lopsidedly with the melee.

Here hoping the Ep IV class doesn't turn into yet another S-Atk monkey.

Quote Originally Posted by Sayara View Post
    Nah I just had one on me. You guys sure are feisty at attacking the lambs in you minmaxxy wolf den.
    It's not even minmaxing, it's flat out cheaper and better, and the more logical choice to boot. 30 attack 3pp (quartz)/35 attack 3pp 5 dex (beary)/30 attack 20hp (vol)/30 attack 10hp (1 or 2 pp, I don't use gwana souls so I can't remember) beats out 25 attack, no matter how you slice it. So if you had spent 30k buying 3 of one type of the above souls (maybe 100k for beary), and sold the power boost, you'd have come out about 7 million meseta infront.

Well said to me like this I can understand a bit better now.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    I'd like to see more weapon classes from PSU brought back. At this point, though, they really should just add a couple of those on to existing classes, and give any new classes original weapon types. A lot of weapon types were merged into one, so to speak, but looking at ones that are still fairly unique...

-Axes could go to Hunter. Could just be the absolute master of single-hit burst damage, but make Swords look lightning fast. To prevent Swords from being outclassed, they could focus more of the defensive skill tree on synergizing with Swords and boosting them in ways that make that side of the skill tree relevant. SEGA already seems to have wanted to go in that direction, they just keep half-assing it or putting shit that would make good skill tree entries as shitty latents. It'd also be nice for swords to gain more range in general with gear, but eh.

-Shotguns could go to Gunner. Could serve as a potent but stylish mobbing weapon (gun kata with shotguns is great), where Twin Machineguns still rule at bursting down bosses. On that note I'd also like to see an "ammo swap" for Gunner that lets them load up elemental ammo, granting special effects other than just straight-up damage... but that's just me.

-Slicers could go to Fighter. I had considered Techer, but their primary focus is on crowd control and Wands already decimate everything in that category. They wouldn't do a lot of damage, but they'd function more like PSO's Slicers and hit damn near every enemy nearby, and fast.

Also every class needs a unique Gunslash Gear, main-class only. You know it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Do people buy 4s modulator unit fodder at ~4mil per?
    No, bought mine for 3m each, 2,7m was the cheapest one, but it was 2 months ago.

Not sure how much of an accomplishment this is, but lol?

Spoiler!

Did you make sure to propose to Monica afterwards?

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    I don't think it's no reason. Four classes can get good use out of Power Boost. Five, if you count Techer. In contrast, only two classes can really use Shooting Boost (one of them is super unpopular right now) and only one really uses Techmique Boost. Again, two if you count Techer. No idea what the class spread looks like now, but if it hasn't shifted much since the last survey, the demand is lopsidedly with the melee.

inb4 ep4 class is another S/R atk class instead of R/T atk because Sega hates logick
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO