Page 1337 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 3378371237128713271334133513361337133813391340134713871437 ... LastLast
Results 13,361 to 13,370 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by RealKillaK View Post
    I Finally Reached it ;_;
    Spoiler!
    My 1b meseta dream, never thought someone else have that target too xD

Grats. I'm at 800m atm, almost there! (Inb4 rip monis on 13th Jan scratch)
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

So...
    My Grind/Affix Boost Week Results:
    Over 9000 Lambda Grinders used
    Roughly 1800 excubes exchanged
    Over 70 million meseta spent
    All for five 13* and two 12* weapons.

13* Weapons
    Spoiler!

Fire Ares Rod: Tried to grind this about a week before boost and got the worst luck I've ever had on a 13*, so I stopped at +10 and waited to finish during the boost week.
    2nd Ares Rod: This is just waiting for enough Ares stones to max element. Then I'll affix it with the same affixes as the other Ares Rod and make it Wind-element for TOKYO.
    Protia Orbit: This is pretty much complete, despite only +30 and 20-element, since I'm never planning to attack with it. This is replacing my LR3 Umblla Stick's weapon slot, hence the LR3 affix. Lossing 10% from Temptation, but it's worth it for the mini PP Convert whenever.
    Dark Sharuist: Nothing much to say about this.
    Ice Sharuist: Since I got my 2nd and 3rd Sharuist drop from the same Gryphon Gels, I might as well go for a 4th drop to get an Ice Rod (unfortunately still hunting for it, so this is rotting in storage for now). Tekked the Ice one with 7 slots (I would never try to up-slot to 7, myself). And with extra slots to make up for PP, I decided to affix Apprentice Soul over Guranz Soul due to Apprentice Soul being super cheap now.

12* Weapons
    Spoiler!

I was super bored so I decided to make these. Didn't cost that much, anyway. About 3 million each to grind. Grinders are so easy to get, so Grinder count doesn't matter. And I already had all of the fodder in storage to affix them, so I didn't really have to buy anything for affixing these.
    Fire Boots of Serafi: Just in case Episode 4 changes some fire techs to have better uncharged power notation amounts. I'm really hoping Il-Foie will be changed to have uncharged usage be 60% of charged usage, as that would allow for a costly but amazing DPS option for fire. Should be amazing with Efficient recipe. Even 50% of charged would still be good. (And this also makes me have an Innocent Form Boots of Serafi of every element to finish the set.)
    Hidden Potential Boots of Serafi: I don't even know if I'll ever use this, as I already have a max-element Liz Grips. And I've given up TEBO play for almost a year, and that's pretty much the best usage of this. Maybe I can use it for its increased PP regen on attacks? *shrugs*
    Last edited by Perfect Chaos; Jan 6, 2016 at 06:58 AM.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

115m spent on the element alone. Totally worth it for a white and blue crossbow.
    . 3.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    115m spent on the element alone. Totally worth it for a white and blue crossbow.
    . 3.
    Spoiler!
    pls teach senpai

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Finally managed to play in UQ with much less brain activity, compared to previous build Since it's not limited to the amount of Mates.

Sometimes, playing the game without much brain activity is nice, for a change of pace (played as GuRa most of the time) Also testing Chain Sword I made months ago (didn't have the chance to test and record it before)

Too bad no Te-main in the mpa for DebandCut and DebandToughness.

Spoiler!

Thinking to change it into Astral Soul for more ..... defensive capabilities, but I ...... discarded it. No money to re-affix lol
    Last edited by final_attack; Jan 8, 2016 at 02:08 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Decided to make just for lol weapon (wasting 5m Meseta)

Spoiler!

Managed to ...... get below 9 damage in UQ with Deband Drink (7 damage to be precise) Using Shifta Drink, still the same as before (9 damage).

I wonder how much damage I can get with Lv10 FlashGuard weapon I had before

Changed weapon affix to : Astral Soul + Power3 + Body3 + Ability3 + BlowResist3
    Was Leone(?) + Power3 + BlowResist3 + AllResist3 + Stamina3

Spoiler!

I felt like I went insane lately
    Last edited by final_attack; Jan 8, 2016 at 06:22 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

VHAQ drop

I picked this bad boy up at Wal-Mart just not 2 days ago
    Spoiler!

After a late start due to having to wait for maintenance to move characters, and some hiccups (forgetting to add each other as friends on second server lol), we 4-run'd TD4:

Spoiler!

So I farmed Xmas last year and this year trying to get the last few element points on my Esparda.
    Never saw an Esparda drop at all. Even with tons of boosts running.

Well, I just had an Esparda finally drop from Demise. Yay.
    Shame Esparda isn't that great a weapon.