Page 1361 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 3618611261131113511358135913601361136213631364137114111461 ... LastLast
Results 13,601 to 13,610 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Chaos View Post
    Surprised that that sold for 3 mil more than the lowest priced one. The 5s shouldn't matter since most people that buy it get it for the purpose of exchanging it for the Austere version. That's the sole reason why it has tripled in price from what it used to be.
    Aww... yeah, you're right; I probably shouldn't have bothered up-slotting it to 5s since they'll exchange it for the Austere one anyway, totally forgot about that.

Yup, well that's Ship 7 prices for you; the lowest priced-one is around 18.3 mill.

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by Skyly View Post
    Since this thread is a semi open discussion, is anyone doing anything crazy during the 10% affix boost?
    Not really, since I pretty much have affixed my stuff already with what I want, so I'm content with their affixes atm:

5s Saiki Set with Bayari/PowIV/Mod/FlictA/NoblePow (Braver Set)

4s Saiki Set with Siorg/ShootIV/Mod/FlictT (Ranger Set)

6s Austere Katana: Bayari/PowV/AbilityIII/Mod/FlictA/NoblePow

5s Oribt Bow: Apprentice/ShootIV/Mod/Flict/St.Fever

Also, haven't really got around to affixing rifle/launcher stuff, 'cause still waiting until I have enough materials to get an Austere Rifle. I do have an Orbit Launcher though.

I don't know... Maybe I'll put Noble Shoot on my Orbit Bow so it'll be Apprentice/ShootIV/Mod/Flict/NobleShoot instead, but it's not any "crAzY" affixes or anything, though.
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Mar 6, 2016 at 07:32 PM.

After going a year without seeing a rainbow box i managed to get two this morning.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Since this thread is a semi open discussion, is anyone doing anything crazy during the 10% affix boost?

EDIT: annoying --> anyone
    For my Austere Rain, adding Flict Tiro to Siorg + Shoot IV + Noble Shoot + Modulator + St. Fever base with upslot 'cause I'm a poorfag and am unreasonably careless or even stupid, I don't even have my Noble yet, other fodders (3 x 5s Mod+Flict, Apprentice + Shoot IV 5s, 5s Soul Receptor) are all ready though.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aine View Post
    Finally crossed 4 billion meseta :
    (Sorry for the ugly image, it's spread across five ships + one sub-account)

Spoiler!
    Meanwhile I'm sitting here having a hard time staying above 10m

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Assuming the fodder market doesn't explode too much, I'll make 150/14 tatk/pp units, and 175 atk austere rod/talis. If I have leftover money, maybe a pp unit or two and new ratk units.

ill affix on boost week when flict modu upslots are easier

Spoiler!

13* Articuno Torim from Dio in LQ, hohohoho.

Spoiler!

Haven't decided what I'm doing for boost week because the rings and gathering foods might make heavy PP sets kind of pointless to make...

Will have to see after the update, although I was planning on 6s Atk/PP sets at first, not so sure if it's worth it now.

Gonna use the 10% grinding boost instead for this one. I have like 4 - 6 13*s to deal with. Already finished a 150/9 set a few months ago.

The rings may change my play style, just like the orbit series (for a bit), which may affect on what affixes I should get. Just gonna let the rings come in first.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    13* Articuno Torim from Dio in LQ, hohohoho.

Spoiler!
    Funny that you say this but then your Torim isn't even named Articuno.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).