Page 298 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 1982482882952962972982993003013083483987981298 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 16750

But if its like the other Falz related 11*s, it doesn't need to. Fal, Flame, Psycho, Elysion. They don't have that either.

I found a Lambda Legzaga in Falz arms EX last night, and a Fusion twin mechguns a bit earlier. my two rarest finds to date.

can't use either of them...

Corruption detected in trainer card

Quote Originally Posted by Crysteon View Post
    It sounds more to something that might drop from Arms, Elder or Hunar at new Extreme Quest.
    Yeah considering its an 11* I'm thinking this also.

Which means Rabbit Wand probably drops somewhere in XQ too.
    Ship 2
    Player ID: BlankM
    Character: Mauseletta
    Youtube Channel(Currently lacking PSO2 content)

Comes from EX Falz Arms, according to the wiki. (Said person did not specific if it was the first EX or second EX.)

Seems the 600 11* series are all all class weapons, too. Final Impact, 11*, all class, 600 r-atk requirement.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    Comes from EX Falz Arms, according to the wiki. (Said person did not specific if it was the first EX or second EX.)

Seems the 600 11* series are all all class weapons, too. Final Impact, 11*, all class, 600 r-atk requirement.
    Holy Crap! THE FINAL IMPACT IS ALL CLASS?!

Now i have the choice of either getting the Flame Visit and the Final Impact, especially sense I'm aiming to be a GU/RA. Now if only it would drop... >_<

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Bubsy?! Bubsy, is that you?! I know it's supposed to be Nyau btw, but seriously - that thing looks like a wannabe Bubsy with a Kokiri Lightsaber.

Pretty sweet if that's the case. If it (the daisy chain) has high attack and a good unlock it would be even more so. Getting one on the other hand...
    Zeota - Ship 2 (JP)
    http://twitch.tv/zeomantic

It will be, all the 11*s that drop in the Extreme Quests are allclass. The spellstone 11*s are not, though.

Current progress on Ruins Mirage attribute grinding and whatnot:
    Spoiler!

whoo \o/

Thinking of going for Gwana Soul + Power III + Poison III/IV on attributes and making it a pretty solid dragon-fighting sword.

Minor accomplishment: actually learned how to use arrow keys with the screen in order to do somewhat precise Symbol Art edits.

Still messing around with other symbol arts instead of starting from scratch though. Maybe I should start one sometime.
    Spoiler!

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Played a bit before maintenance and found this. Ruin Charm #2. Decided to upgrade it and change my Ruin Mirage to lightning since I'm not a big fan of dark. :/
    Spoiler!

Also found Elder Rebellion Lv15 when I was playing City AQ with cheeto and them. (God I need to play with Jess more. Always find stuff when I play with him. lol)
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Resanoca View Post
    But if its like the other Falz related 11*s, it doesn't need to. Fal, Flame, Psycho, Elysion. They don't have that either.
    They're also not allclass. They can only be equipped by their base and then their "advanced" classes. That would be HU & FI, RA & GU, and FO & TE.

Source: http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%8...83%B3%E3%83%89
    Source2: Someone in my team has a falclaw and has tested this.

edit: To clarify, the JP wiki page DOES say that the daisy chain is allclass, but it also said the elysion was allclass for a good amount of time when it wasn't. So this remains to be actually determined.
    Last edited by gigawuts; Jun 5, 2013 at 08:04 AM.