Page 1535 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 53510351435148515251532153315341535153615371538154515851635 ... LastLast
Results 15,341 to 15,350 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    I give up on this stupid forest, like everything else in the game, the RNG hates me. I decided to give it one more shot with:

-300% Drop Boost
    -150% Triboost
    -50% Daily Triboost
    -50% Premium Triboost
    -10% Concert Triboost
    -4% Team Boost
    -20k Premium Drink

Didn't even get 10 cubes for my trouble, let alone any 13★/14★ weapons or worst, an EPD. I'll just wait and see the requirements for the eventual Austere-NT rod.
    did you even farm during the 2 weeks of 100% RDR? best time to have run it. You got the Event coming up and w/e boosts in between (like PSO2 day). outside that you got Crests and the upcoming Deus/Mother EQ if you need gear or something. Even Atra Rod works as a substitute.

Heck if the Mother/Deus 14*s are good you can get the element conversion SSA off of Atra and throw it on that new Rod seeing as theyre most likely gonna be stronger cuz new Raid

I generally don't pick anything up unless it's 13/14 or it's an item I actually need. (like a lambda grinder or so.
    Anyway, I'm not having much luck either. But at this point, I don't really care anymore.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    did you even farm during the 2 weeks of 100% RDR? best time to have run it. You got the Event coming up and w/e boosts in between (like PSO2 day). outside that you got Crests and the upcoming Deus/Mother EQ if you need gear or something. Even Atra Rod works as a substitute.

Heck if the Mother/Deus 14*s are good you can get the element conversion SSA off of Atra and throw it on that new Rod seeing as theyre most likely gonna be stronger cuz new Raid
    After everything I equipped in terms of boost, do you really think an extra 100% would make a difference? You're lucky or you're not, end of story. I have never gotten 1 rare item that I was actually looking for in my +3 years of playing, I had to buy everything from player stores or trade for materials.

As for the Atra Rod subject:
    Spoiler!
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

I am not the type of player that can handle farming Enchanted Forest all day. As such, I tend to be choosy about what time I spend in there.

These are the times I tend to spend in the Enchanted Forest (not necessarily an exhaustive list):
    1. When I get the 100% RDR buff from Yamato or from Magatsu (I am certainly not going to spend that time on phase 2 of these EQs).
    2. When I have leftover time on a triboost that I want to use up.
    3. I tend to spend more time there when there on PSO2 Day or when there is a RDR boost for a week.
    4. When I need to run it for bingo/crest campaigns.

So far I have gotten an Akatsuki and a Rick-Rolls Staff (LUL) for 14*s, both of those during Magatsu or Yamato buffs (not implying that those were necessary somehow, but that is when it happened). I am sure few will be impressed with that bounty, but it is what it is.

For RDR boosts, I use a similar stack to _the_importer_ (250% RDR, 125% triboost instead, but add RDR timed abilities).

As for 13*s, I gotten a lot of forgettable demon 13*s, a decent number of Jutus (no duplicates, though), and a single Val Ars with that sweet, expensive SSA affix. This week during a Magatsu buff, I got three 13*s from a single Rappy ET (two Mars TMGs and a Fornis bow). There are probably other 13*s I am forgetting.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

I RNG'd some nonsense today.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Dunno how it happened but it happened

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    After everything I equipped in terms of boost, do you really think an extra 100% would make a difference? You're lucky or you're not, end of story. I have never gotten 1 rare item that I was actually looking for in my +3 years of playing, I had to buy everything from player stores or trade for materials.

As for the Atra Rod subject:
    Spoiler!
    youre acting like my friend who was farming with me over those 2 weeks, yet he came out with what he wanted and more because he didnt stop farming and kept going despite his crappy luck. All I can say is either farm forest on the weekends (maybe week days?) when its most active with just a 250% and keep going. Thats all I did, i only used Tri Boosts during Bursts but never outside that

Finally. Roughly 240k kills in that forest for 22 14s before getting the one I wanted. Jutis 41 was a talis to finish the set too, though only half of them can reach 35...

Sadly, I didn't take a screenshot of it, but I noticed I got a campaign reward that got me 500SG. I wondered what campaign reward would give so many SG until I remembered that it was for a lottery with only 10,000 winners; the one that was for saying "500万おめでとう" in chat last month. Looks like I wont have a difficult time getting another 90 day material storage pass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldco View Post

got 500SG
    I guess I'm not the only one. Congrats