Page 966 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 466866916956963964965966967968969976101610661466 ... LastLast
Results 9,651 to 9,660 of 16750

Well I got these wire lances on the Guerrilla Wars EQ so I will grind them to +10 and after I affix the other 11* wire lances that I got from Shironia who are the top 11* ones, I will compare them. I will keep the strongest and sell the other one and I honestly don't know witch one it will be because the Mark abilities give huge stats.

Spoiler!

Also someone finally got me out of my Meseta financial crisis and I thank you a lot. I edited the photo because they may not like to be identified.

Spoiler!

I think those where the top 11* twin guns that I got on the Floating Facility.

Oh no, this game totally isn't broken!

Well I found these gloves in Shironia's EQ from the giant boss with the ice sword. sadly he didn't dropped any 11* units for me but at least I got some knuckles that I really needed since my fighter still has the Tranzia Claw equipped.

Spoiler!

Then after that I got another pair of knuckles that I plan to sell eventually. They may not sell for much but ... Oh well. I think I got it on either the city or the beach EQ IDR.

Spoiler!

I killed this lightning wolf and someone told me it only had like a .01% spawn rate :/
    I know, nothing special -_-

manage to beat every boss as Wand Lover Te/Br solo, except for Falz Angel and named infected boss [because I didn't encounter one during solo]

We should play dress up online with Mireyuna to ease the pain, o3o?

Don't forget your bikini ._.b

On Shironia I got this Assault Rifle from those giants with guns I think.

Spoiler!

Then questing more on the same quest I got this sword.

Spoiler!

I would also have the フブキリンカ when I was doing the EQ but on that maze like quest rares get lost and just wen I found it the person hosting the quest reset it. I tried pressing the button to see if I could pick something up but I failed. From this day on I will not join parties for Shironia's EQ or any TD EQ. I said the person that I was missing a rare but I think it was because I accidentally got a trash rare...

Today I got my first 11* TMG:

I know it's not much, but it's my first, and it's mine. Yesss, mineeeeee...

Also, man grinding those things leaves you poor

Since we got lvl 70 enemies in EQs, 11* drop like rain.
    I also use Crater Nails, it's a good WL.

Anyway, I just lost spent 400 coins trying to get from 4 Rappys to 5 Rappys in the slots.
    Having luck this bad, is an achievement itself -_-

Then I just abandoned to do H tacos.
    Soloed Lilipa in a little over 14 minutes.
    Nothing for any serious TAer but it's a nice time for me cause until recently I wasn't even contemplating to solo tacos.

Also, 3rd week I am scraping by at 2950+ / 3000 items.
    I should get an achievement for this.
    Spoiler!