Page 1447 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 4479471347139714371444144514461447144814491450145714971547 ... LastLast
Results 14,461 to 14,470 of 16750

Finally my Fo got her new toy :3

I hesitated a while between Spirita IV and Mod, Noble and Elegant but...budget :v
    Also did my first Deus run as Fo/Te for the occasion. I avoided it because I thought she was too squishy and in the end, no death for 12/12 and...A-Rank for 4/4 (I swear it was because lag issue <_<"). I should learn to be a little more confident

I was running with Slave rod as a Wind rod since like January 2016, now it got a significant upgrade

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

13Mil to do the affixes as i couldn't destroy my Union, Dark Talis for easy Astral Soul, had to go with creating 4 Soul Catalyst

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

This game is a TROLL got this drop when I finally get my last one from CF...exact SAME run xD

Qliphad sword, 34 grind max. Pretty happy. I thought qliphad units would be easier to find.

Spoiler!

More units. Deus is less than month old and I'm one unit shy of four full sets. I'm starting to think those units were never supposed to be hard to find.

Spoiler!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DAKde-gVwAEb5cn.jpg

taking the #1 spot when the JPs are away
    I stream PSO2! Please check out my channel when you have time~

twitch.tv/gmcustom

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post

This game is a TROLL got this drop when I finally get my last one from CF...exact SAME run xD
    Easy. Make 2nd set of zein talis owo)b
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by Asellus View Post
    Qliphad sword, 34 grind max. Pretty happy. I thought qliphad units would be easier to find.

Spoiler!

More units. Deus is less than month old and I'm one unit shy of four full sets. I'm starting to think those units were never supposed to be hard to find.

Spoiler!
    Qliphad weapon drops are actually tricky you cant add element with zenesis only 1 ele, same for max grind.
    Now i see why so many players with this units full set, i have no luck only 1 arm unit so far (got 179 qliphad stones, so i run this EQ many times )
    Last edited by LancerFate; May 20, 2017 at 02:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    Easy. Make 2nd set of zein talis owo)b
    Yes. After some thinking, I'll keep one light and the other will be my new fire talis. Fornis will be turned to Dark because auto hp regen for Gracia won't be too much. If I have the bad idea to derp a short mirage or tech parry, I'm mostly done, especially for dps phase. Now problem are...moneyzzzz and fuses (and 2 other char to gear with Qliphad). Just turned into beggar mode because I made a new leg unit for my Fo with mooooooore hp (90 from affixes and 120 from Zein leg :v ). Even then I feel it's still not enough...or maybe I should go back to easy pillow throw mode for this specific eq. Hard to fail anything when playing Su XD

^GL then, I'd say the 2nd talis should be Qliphad since its design screams fire element lol (and the first one with Zeinesis design + the fuse pot unlocked, since Light lol)
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Default What I did with the 7 slot Qliphad Vulcan that drop this morning.

Made this which will be used until Saga gets good and release 14* tmgs. Lol I realized after I went from Qliphad too Zeinesis that I had a 8 slot Raygun Barrel with Shoot V on it, I wasn't about to risk an 80% Shoot V and 70% Yamato Factor.

Edit: SMH just got the last piece to make full Qliphad set but no where near 900 million and no 6 slot Yamato factors so ill hold onto them for now.
    Last edited by KingSasuke; May 20, 2017 at 02:55 AM.