Page 176 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 761261661731741751761771781791862262766761176 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by Primobol View Post
    Man I love this kind of posts. Made my day, thank you very much!
    I eagerly await the day you exceed the average by some ridiculously large factor and realize how fucking dumb RNG-based mechanics are. You would of course never admit it here, to save face, but in the back of your head you'd know I'd be smiling ear to ear if I knew. And that's enough satisfaction for me.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    I eagerly await the day you exceed the average by some ridiculously large factor and realize how fucking dumb RNG-based mechanics are. You would of course never admit it here, to save face, but in the back of your head you'd know I'd be smiling ear to ear if I knew. And that's enough satisfaction for me.
    You do realize the average amount of tries to +10 a 10* weapon is something between 250 and 300, right?
    On my noise bullova I used more than 1200 grinders, or 400+ tries (old # of grinders per try).

And I realized what u were thinking, but unfortunately the world doesn't turn around you. I was thinking when I was with 15 mil meseta and felt rich (lol) with that, setting a goal of +10 and 3 good slots in all my gear. The naive here didn't know he would need twice that value to finish the grinding and affixing.
    >>>Youtube channel<<<

Primobol @ ship6 (Ken)

My mistake, I assumed with the way you replied to something I said earlier and how that post was a reply to me you were trying to argue again.

My apologies, I misread your intent.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

As if giving me a Fork isn't enough you drop me this PSO2?
    Spoiler!
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

RIP EVILMOG
    UNHAND ME THIS INSTANT! D<

welp i got a whole elder set in 1 run... AFTER I BUY A BLACK WINGS SET AND EQUIP IT >_> . I was looking for the elder set for a while, i gave up and bought the next best thing and then the elder set drops. I bet after i proxine gravel core when advanced quests come out elder fist will drop just to fuck with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Reiketsu View Post
    Okay, today was like the best PSO2 day I had so far!
    So I thought, I'll make my first post here and list up my recent accomplishments.
    Some are a bit older (like finding Elder Rifle), but most of it happened during the past week:

I'm so happy right now, lol
    Glad it was the best PSO2 day and that you were so happy!

Mostly wanted to get abducted for you and sine to experience it

sig by me, PM if you want to request one.
    Ship 2/Ship 4:
    Sakia HU FI newearl | アモリ RAmarl | Hasumi FO RA caseal | ぴょましFOnewearl | 白井 BR HU Duman | リーヨウ RA GU caseal| Rena SU FI| マテオ HU/NK

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

So I thought, I'll make my first post here and list up my recent accomplishments.
    Some are a bit older (like finding Elder Rifle), but most of it happened during the past week:
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

And last but not least:
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

good job himizoobs

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

I saw the affixes when I untekked this from a Falz EQ, and was all "Yay!" then realized "Nooo.. why on this weapon..?" So I grinded it to +10 and made it a 50 attribute out of boredom and slight anger.
    Spoiler!

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Dat lucky day. Grats Himi-chan, you deserve some luck. Give it to me when your done ok?

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.