Page 473 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 3734234634704714724734744754764835235739731473 ... LastLast
Results 4,721 to 4,730 of 16750

I got this a while ago and sold it for some millions right before I made a GU/RA lol.
    Spoiler!
    Ship 2 - Something Legit
    Pugas...BR..70..HU..66
    Maria....TE..70..BR..52
    Aiden....RA..52..HU..28

bought Flamme revolver for 4.8 mil and now im at 100k meseta.... god fucking help me with getting lvl 3 potential.... and mizer + shoot III
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    bought Flamme revolver for 4.8 mil and now im at 100k meseta.... god fucking help me with getting lvl 3 potential.... and mizer + shoot III
    I thought you had a Y9K? lol...

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    this is the worst thing you could have done because guess what is coming tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    this is the worst thing you could have done because guess what is coming tomorrow
    Then again, not sure that item will drop in value anytime soon, since we're only getting SH for Forest -> Skylands.

But, yeah, most likely other nice items will show up that might be even better.

Meji | Ship 02 | LV75 Bouncer/Hunter | Proud leader of Celestial

This is what Igot on boost days
    Quarry
    - Red Processor on a Red Box with Stamina IV and Spirita III
    - 6~8 Bloody Art
    - 3 Vardha Bits
    - 2 Fort Buster
    - 3 Mine Bunker
    - 4 Burial Saw
    - 4 Kougongin
    Coast
    - ヒトガタ「瑚式」 from Haze
    - Duez Liu
    Coast rare weapons get has an awful drop rate even with a 100% rare boost on.

Quote Originally Posted by Meji View Post
    But, yeah, most likely other nice items will show up that might be even better.
    You know, I wonder about that...
    There are some weapon categories they basically can't add any new 10* weapons to that are better than the current best ones. Unless they plan to make 11* weapons even more obsolete.
    Take Launchers or Twin Mechs for example. The gap between strongest 10* and worst 11* is almost non-existent.
    If they add a new 10* Twin Mech that's better than Flamme Revolver or Pandora Extreme the R-Atk increase will be minimal, because otherwise it'd be stronger than the worst 11* Twin Mech that was only added recently.

And even if they do add a better Twin Mech tomorrow, it most likely will be quite expensive for a while, so, considering Flamme Revolver is the second best Twin Mech and only 5 million, I don't think that purchase is anything to regret any time soon.

i'd be surprised if super hard rares didn't outclass the xq weapons especially (if cirnopedia is to be believed in this case) that the best current 10* katana outclasses the only 11* sange katana (837 S-ATK vs 787 S-ATK)
    edit: apparently another katana was added to cirnopedia, ends up with 924 S-ATK
    Last edited by jooozek; Oct 8, 2013 at 08:22 AM.
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    i'd be surprised if super hard rares didn't outclass the xq weapons especially (if cirnopedia is to be believed in this case) that the best current 10* katana outclasses the only 11* sange katana (837 S-ATK vs 787 S-ATK)
    edit: apparently another katana was added to cirnopedia, ends up with 924 S-ATK
    That 924 satk katana is the katana u get for exchanging tier 3 exq stones lol

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    That 924 satk katana is the katana u get for exchanging tier 3 exq stones lol
    i forgot to check the ingame shop itself and i dont usually go to check it even out since the ridiculous amount of passes needed to burn through to get anything from it
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget