Page 726 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 2266266767167237247257267277287297367768261226 ... LastLast
Results 7,251 to 7,260 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    If you regularly solo and duo things though, nothing's quite as satisfying as eating rockets as a tin shield for someone behind you or grabbing aggro from both the banther and banshee, plus all of the gulfs, at once. Watching your health go from 1k to 100 to 1k in a tenth of a second is incredibly satisfying. It lets you do the work of several people at once, waiting for Shift Period to get to its final blast without worrying about dying to the dozen things trying to kill you.
    Oh, as someone who solo'd/duo'd almost everything, im not denying its usefulness. Soloing forest tower to finish off my bio weapon, I'd of been killed so many times without it. (Also shift period clearing entire floors in one use is broken beyond belief).

The damage and healing was insane, but I found myself only playing Gu for tower defence (and aforementioned extreme quests). So decided to sell them and focus purely on my melee gear, which is what I enjoy most here after all.

Bio doublesaber is now 50 light, My TK is maxed (lv3 latent/+10. 50 light. quartz soul/power 3/spirita 3/spirita boost) and falclaw is maxed out, aside its affix and I have 65 million left over to save up or splurge on units. I consider that a good exchange, personally :3
    Last edited by Dnd; Mar 9, 2014 at 11:22 AM.
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

I'm waiting for bio katana to come out so I can SHUNKA.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Quote Originally Posted by Dnd View Post
    Oh, as someone who solo'd/duo'd almost everything, im not denying its usefulness. Soloing forest tower to finish off my bio weapon, I'd of been killed so many times without it. (Also shift period clearing entire floors in one use is broken beyond belief).

The damage and healing was insane, but I found myself only playing Gu for tower defence (and aforementioned extreme quests). So decided to sell them and focus purely on my melee gear, which is what I enjoy most here after all.

Bio doublesaber is now 50 light, My TK is maxed (lv3 latent/+10. 50 light. quartz soul/power 3/spirita 3/spirita boost) and falclaw is maxed out, aside its affix and I have 65 million left over to save up or splurge on units.
    Very nice.

I'm holding off for the Bio knuckles, myself. Allclass with high base atk and 8% JA? WHERE DO I SIGN UP?

I'm torn between starting to build up stones and then work towards catalysts when the Bio knuckles come out, or maybe waiting for the new floors they'll be released with. Either way I need 'em.

What blocks did you guys do to get your bio weapons so quick?

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

I sold my GM early like a numpty. I knew they'd probably go back up, but honestly the markets and sega are so full of surprises that I figured F it - 8 mil is fine with me.

They'll probably shoot up to like 30m for a 22 ice one now.

What really did it was that I hadn't realized just how goddamn common 11* drops would be in SH AQs, so a whole ton of passes are entering the system. The main issue with my estimated prices was how uncommon 11* passes would be.
    Don't know if you saw my post 2 page back, but I'd like to se if you can graph this.

http://pastebin.com/yAmVszMA

Quote Originally Posted by Horo The Wise Wolf View Post
    Completed!

Spoiler!
    How much did it cost?

Quote Originally Posted by Natsuma View Post
    How much did it cost?
    The biggest cost was to 50% the thing. Other than that it was fairly inexpensive to make. I may have spent around 20 mill on it.
    Thanks Yoshi for the Sig!

I sold my GM early like a numpty. I knew they'd probably go back up, but honestly the markets and sega are so full of surprises that I figured F it - 8 mil is fine with me.

They'll probably shoot up to like 30m for a 22 ice one now.

What really did it was that I hadn't realized just how goddamn common 11* drops would be in SH AQs, so a whole ton of passes are entering the system. The main issue with my estimated prices was how uncommon 11* passes would be.
    i snagged a 25 fire lvl 1 latent guild milia +10 for 14 mil, while the rest was dark or wind with no affix's and being priced at 16-18 mil lmao. (now its 16-18 mil for a half grinded lvl 1 latent bad element guild milia)

shits hilarious:
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Last edited by pkemr4; Mar 9, 2014 at 02:18 PM.
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    i snagged a 25 fire lvl 1 latent guild milia +10 for 14 mil, while the rest was dark or wind with no affix's and being priced at 16-18 mil lmao. (now its 16-18 mil for a half grinded lvl 1 latent bad element guild milia)

shits hilarious:
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    I paid 7mil for 31 light with nothing on it nor grinded. Totally worth it, prices are crazzyyy for light now.

チンクル ""Oh boy! Look at all these Gorongoes
    2014-03-09T21:30:07 4687 GUILD 10194767 チンクル I hope i get a holy ray!

2014-03-09T21:30:23 4694 GUILD 10128124 Nina チンクル has obtained ホーリーレイ ★10.
    Spoiler!

I can no longer expect an 11star til 5 momths or so now.
    Which is fine.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."