Page 1583 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 5831083148315331573158015811582158315841585158615931633 ... LastLast
Results 15,821 to 15,830 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Moreover rip your ass apart to N-pieces while you can't trade items between ships.
    And no character you can state as a MAIN with all cool stuff concentration... thanks no.

But Lightstream just too cool. You can fight only with your favorite PA's wthout bothering about running out of PP.
    Just spam all shit you want. I really want Lightstream tact, but SEGA...
    you can move characters and their inventory/char storage goes with them. that's the whole point of multishipping

Is it known whats the amount of PP recovered and cooldown yet? Because the 14* version doesnt seem very appealing. Hoping the cooldown is shorter too, cause even at 100% pp recovered, 2 mins cooldown makes it meh for non bursty classes s;

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    zzz seriously shipping around just to get a 15* weapon(s) that has no S4 slot.. just wow
    Literally the best series in the game, it doesnt need an S4 slot either. I mean open your eyes man

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Idiotism. I just have no words...
    Some people just want their Lightstream quicker, not a big deal especialy if youre willing to throw a little money to transfer around. I think 6+ runs each eq was over doing it but uhh not my cup of tea
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Dec 27, 2018 at 09:54 AM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    zzz seriously shipping around just to get a 15* weapon(s) that has no S4 slot.. just wow
    Damage potential wise, Lightstream should be at the top tho (unless taking S4 -50% crit rate, +6% crit damage, but that requires constant ShiftaCritical + CriticalField ... and only a few class can reach 100% (only pointblank Gu, I think))
    If people can survive without S4, shouldn't be a problem.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    you can move characters and their inventory/char storage goes with them. that's the whole point of multishipping
    How often can this happen, and what does it cost?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    How often can this happen, and what does it cost?
    The transfers happen every maintenance, and you can apply for the transfer whenever you want (You can cancel it if you change your mind as well). The cost is 700AC, to be paid for at time of transfer, so if you find your character hasn't been transferred after a maintenance, it's because you most likely didn't have 700AC (times the number of characters transferred) on your account.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    The transfers happen every maintenance, and you can apply for the transfer whenever you want (You can cancel it if you change your mind as well). The cost is 700AC, to be paid for at time of transfer, so if you find your character hasn't been transferred after a maintenance, it's because you most likely didn't have 700AC (times the number of characters transferred) on your account.
    Wait, are titles per characters, ship or account?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Per account. Always has been since day 1 of service.

1. found this 2 days ago during a christmas run , +35 it , and got the S1:依属の志 ( 4% damage up if guard ring element matches the mob's weak element )

Spoiler!

2. add the S1 to this sword and boom big damage cause of the S4

Spoiler!
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Dec 27, 2018 at 10:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Per account. Always has been since day 1 of service.
    So in short, some people played at least 17 out of the 23 EQ before the last maintenance with 3 characters on 3 ships, getting 3 times the amount of stones and unlocking the 50 DF Persona kill title, paying 2800 yen in the process?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!