Page 233 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 1331832232302312322332342352362432833337331233 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 16750

I should mention something I found curious with the quest records. They seem to be client sided, at least temporarily. This was "tested" with the new AQs. I was able to check the quest records for mines and skyland, but not tundra, but some of my team mates were able to check tundra records just fine.

This led me to believe that clients have to download the records before displaying them, but as to what triggers a client to ask for the records, I haven't even a clue. Maybe you have to do a random quest in tundra, or maybe you have to do the tundra AQ to get tundra AQ's quest records. Something to talk about anyway.

Also pics:
    Spoiler!

So i was bored this morning and started to affix.. without a single failure on any step, it was a refreshing change - I call the last one especially an accomplishment (I would of gone for tech 4 on it, but I didn't have the meseta for it)

Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

Was thrilled to finally get a better double saber, so the moment I got it, I decided to go give it a shot at being grinded. After only 50 grinders, got it to +10

Spoiler!
    PSO2 char
    ゆかり・ルルキア - Fighter/Force Newman(F)
    ライアク - Force/Techer Newman(M)
    RAH-犀 - Hunter/??? Cast(M)

lol spoiler boxes since i didn't wanna derail the thread with wall'o'text
    @Lego, yeah i noticed that too, some of us could see Tundra AQ records and some couldn't. Weird..

Found a clone wand and clone aura this week, I wish the aura came with lucky rise so it'd actually be useful! :/
    | Dextro | Ship 10 | Legion |

Aura units should be sub units and wildcards for set bonuses if you have more than 50% of a set equipped :[

So 2 falz units + aura = falz 3 piece set bonus (2/3 > 50%)
    1 falz unit + 1 falz weapon + aura = falz 3 piece set bonus (2/3 > 50%)
    2 falz units + 1 falz weapon + aura = falz 4 piece set bonus (3/4 > 50%)

BUT

This makes it impossible to do one of the 2 piece sets and 3 piece sets at the same time, because just 1 part of the 2 piece set would be 50%, or 1 part of a 3 piece set would be less than 50%.

Shit, I'm reposting this to the requests thread.
    Last edited by gigawuts; Mar 18, 2013 at 12:22 PM.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

I just got myself a Noise Blower ;-; Never expected that to drop, I'm so happy I used my 150% rare ticket and had Umbra on whole time. Finnaly a 10* double saber <3

Also in the same run Monolith got a Maizen. Also ran into Sizustar's clone 3 times, god damn OP FO clones

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    I just got myself a Noise Blower ;-; Never expected that to drop, I'm so happy I used my 150% rare ticket and had Umbra on whole time. Finnaly a 10* double saber <3

Also in the same run Monolith got a Maizen. Also ran into Sizustar's clone 3 times, god damn OP FO clones
    Just so you know that was MY noise blower you found.

NOT EVERYONE IS THAT LUCKY I DUNNO WHY YOU COMPLAIN SO MUCH!

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

You already have Gwana Double >:

Celestial Manager~
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

I never get ANY rares! =w=

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    I never get ANY rares! =w=
    Oh I'm sure you will also find some rock-kun. Don't give up on it just yet =p

Celestial Manager~