Page 1094 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 945949941044108410911092109310941095109610971104114411941594 ... LastLast
Results 10,931 to 10,940 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Fucking scrubs, real men affix returner V for 180 attack.
    Pff, should of added Mut 1. Way to fail at showing off. Gawd. Filthy casuals.

lol

But I still say some people burn too much meseta for minor damage increases. I'll live contently with my 5 affixes.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    What's pretend money for, if not to be spent?
    I'm not saying they shouldn't spend it. I'm just questioning the sanity when it comes to the damage increase they get won't even be noticeable.
    Last edited by Vatallus; Mar 25, 2015 at 01:07 AM.

Damage increases are far more noticeable than you think, considering we have so many goddamn multipliers on our skill trees.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Btw, how much does it cost for 1 try of that +140 Attack unit (Base fodder, excluding AtkBoost) ? I assume +140 attack is Mod + UltSoul + Atk3 + AtkBoost + XQAffix, right?

Very scary with 2x 88% ....... And I wonder if I switch Atk3 with Atk4? Will it go 88% too? So, 3x 88%?
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Btw, how much does it cost for 1 try of that +140 Attack unit (Base fodder, excluding AtkBoost) ?
    if i have to calculate it, ill say 15 mill per unit? (excluding atk booster) maybe a little bit more. most cost are from the atk boost and making modulator/flict fodder.
    just calculated all the necessary fodder to make those.

I assume +140 attack is Mod + UltSoul + Atk3 + AtkBoost + XQAffix, right?
    yes correct. alternatively you could use nonULT boss soul and use atk IV instead, but the transfer chances will be more risky.

Very scary with 2x 88% ....... And I wonder if I switch Atk3 with Atk4? Will it go 88% too? So, 3x 88%?
    the atk IV % will be lower than that (CMIIW)
    the reason why many use atk III it was because it still can be made 100% before uplsoting, and ended 100% after upsloting with 30% affix booster
    Last edited by Alma; Mar 25, 2015 at 02:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Damage increases are far more noticeable than you think, considering we have so many goddamn multipliers on our skill trees.
    If you honestly think so. I've already play tested enough to know they aren't, but I won't be trying to convince you otherwise. Most people are content with +75-95 on their units because the damage increase literally is complete bull for how the cost of making them increases exponentially.

You literally will only notice the damage increase on hard hitting PAs that are hitting a Weak Bullet.

But I will agree on one thing people have said in this tread recently. Upslotting is a lot cheaper than buying straight up if you have the cubes to spend. Which most of us probably do.

Ah ..... 15m per try not including AtkBoost .... probably won't be able to make it at all ...... Too bad then. Thanks.
    - Ship 2 -

Quote Originally Posted by Alma View Post
    if i have to calculate it, ill say 15 mill per unit?
    It's somewhere between 30~35M (excluding booster) per S-atk and R-atk unit.

For T-atk, maybe 20-25M each.

That's how much it cost me when I made my units... and I stocked up on fodder 1 month prior to boost week.
    Last edited by n_n; Mar 25, 2015 at 05:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alma View Post
    if i have to calculate it, ill say 15 mill per unit? (excluding atk booster) maybe a little bit more. most cost are from the atk boost and making modulator/flict fodder.
    just calculated all the necessary fodder to make those.
    I don't know if you're on ship2, but it costs a bit more than 15mil. Assume the following (prices before boost, lots went up with atk boosts going down a little):

This is assuming you pass all 6 96s AND both 88s final affix.
    4s receptor unit : 2.5mil
    9 3s mod unit: 9mil
    9 3s flict magia unit: 400k x 9 = 3.6mil (average price, I paid almost 50% more because I prepared way too early before boost week)
    Tech Boost: 4.5mil
    Extras for soul + tech3 = 2mil
    Affix costing itself (final 900k + intermediate steps) = 1.5mil

-> ~23-25mil if you bought everything at the right time for a tech unit. Flict tiro was more than double, flict arma too. Shoot/Power boost are more too.

EDIT: wow ninja'd, pls

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    If you honestly think so. I've already play tested enough to know they aren't, but I won't be trying to convince you otherwise. Most people are content with +75-95 on their units because the damage increase literally is complete bull for how the cost of making them increases exponentially.

You literally will only notice the damage increase on hard hitting PAs that are hitting a Weak Bullet.

But I will agree on one thing people have said in this tread recently. Upslotting is a lot cheaper than buying straight up if you have the cubes to spend. Which most of us probably do.
    I upgraded from 100/100/125 -> 140/140/140 ranged units. The ~4-5% damage boost is very noticeably and pushed me over the edge for various JA one shots, changing from JA to non JA one shots, etc.
    Last edited by milranduil; Mar 25, 2015 at 05:23 AM.

Oh, um, how much then if I'm using Alter? Does it differ much? Actually I preferred HP atm, since my current PP seems to be enough
    - Ship 2 -

Not much less than my listed flict magia price iirc.