Page 1096 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 965969961046108610931094109510961097109810991106114611961596 ... LastLast
Results 10,951 to 10,960 of 16750

It used to be premium only block until players with really bad gear, low leveled classes, and low DEEPS combination classes also flocked there, that happened to have premium! They generally want a bunch of Fi/Bo, Bo/Hu and any other class that's good with belly attacking.

Now it's like a brief period where the block is announced before the EQ starts.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    Spoiler!

Sweet.

Now all I need is that god damn katana.
    and the uranus set (no pun intended) :L

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    It used to be premium only block until players with really bad gear, low leveled classes, and low DEEPS combination classes also flocked there, that happened to have premium! They generally want a bunch of Fi/Bo, Bo/Hu and any other class that's good with belly attacking.

Now it's like a brief period where the block is announced before the EQ starts.
    Kind of their fault for assuming premium==good player.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

The logic is sound. It's fair to think that anyone willing to invest money in the game is willing to invest effort in building their character. It's just tragically wrong.

It's a self-fuelling problem. If you organise a block with other people to get away from people who don't fully pull their weight, those people who don't fully pull their weight will eventually notice that they get good runs in another block, and therefore everyone flocks to it. Everyone in this game thinks they're the best, and will always blame others instead of trying to see where they are lacking.

It's why the Magatsu block with 2ch now is random, to minimise people going to leech.

I had some Shironia dailies to do and the EQ popped. I figured I could get them done there, so I went, no boosters or anything. This dropped. I don't think I've ever been quite so underwhelmed in this game. Why can't I stumble this randomly upon things I actually want? Stop trying to make me play Bouncer main, game. It's not going to happen. (Please ignore my terrible equipment, Braver isn't my first class.)
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Xaeris; Mar 28, 2015 at 12:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    I had some Shironia dailies to do and the EQ popped. I figured I could get them done there, so I went, no boosters or anything. This dropped. I don't think I've ever been quite so underwhelmed in this game. Why can't I stumble this randomly upon things I actually want? Stop trying to make me play Bouncer main, game. It's not going to happen. (Please ignore my terrible character equipment, Braver isn't my first class.)
    Spoiler!
    Fixed.. Just joking. Grats.. I still havent managed to find a 12 star.
    Can't we all just get along?

Did the same thing as yesterday: 3 XH phase one and 3 XH phase two. Boosted everyone and got...120 cubes. Maybe I don't need to boost. I could have snuck in a Normal phase one on a fourth character, but I didn't think there'd be time to actually run the fourth XH phase 2 so I didn't bother. I was wrong. Maybe I'll do that next EQ. *sees it's at 2 AM* Eh, maybe the one after that. Anyway, if I can keep this pace up, I'll have replenished the cubes I used during boost week by the time this week's schedule is up.

A nice bonus to XH phase one is that 9* weapons seem to be nonexistent, so no paying Chiara to tell me I have vendor trash.

I actually got less cubes using a 250 on phase 2 than I did without yesterday, both full clears.