Page 113 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 13631031101111121131141151161231632136131113 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Tell us again, how many demonic forks and other assorted 10*'s did you find in mines and then say 10* droprates were fine?
    Don't think I ever said the drop rates were fine. I did say that demonic forks aren't that hard to find though. Neither are noise blowers. Found another one yesterday.

Well demonic forks and noise blowers don't drop any more than anything else you're looking for, so enjoy what you're getting because many don't even get those :P

I'm wondering about the RNG though. Everyone seems to be getting things after the christmas day patch.

Quote Originally Posted by renji84 View Post
    HO Yea...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hc4 View Post
    Found this a little while ago from a rare Mizer. On the spreadsheet it says that it drops from the regular one so that's either false or they drop from both.
    Spoiler!
    Ever notice how it's always the same people that seem to have the most outrageous luck? I'm just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Well demonic forks and noise blowers don't drop any more than anything else you're looking for, so enjoy what you're getting because many don't even get those :P
    Well I dunno about that...on the item record there were 2000 noiseblower drops in tunnels the week i found 3 more. There were also 900 demonic forks. Only 146 mizer barrets/claws drop a week though....and only 50~ in tunnel exploration.

I just found out the dark wings sell for 700k+ apiece... even without any affixes. O.o; Sold two of those, netted me 1.6m meseta!

And then I had a 4-slot Mizer Soul unit sell for 650k. Wowzers.

And then I found a Lambda Radiegle, which I put up for full price (2,857,000 meseta!)... and someone actually bought it!

And this is after getting some 3m meseta from selling AC Scratch items.

Yep, I am rolling in meseta right now. Rolling in it! I don't even know what to buy, but I am rolling!

Quote Originally Posted by consume View Post
    Well I dunno about that...on the item record there were 2000 noiseblower drops in tunnels the week i found 3 more. There were also 900 demonic forks. Only 146 mizer barrets/claws drop a week though....and only 50~ in tunnel exploration.
    Yeah, because of how many people play force and both the best rod AND the best talis in the game dropping in mines. Look at the drops now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hc4 View Post
    Found this a little while ago from a rare Mizer. On the spreadsheet it says that it drops from the regular one so that's either false or they drop from both.
    Spoiler!
    I got lamda hexa from King Varder, so I will assume that rare version also drops their normal version's items.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Ever notice how it's always the same people that seem to have the most outrageous luck? I'm just saying.
    yes true....

I just got..

An Elder Rifle and Elder Rod (again) from Falz...

I will post pictures soon.

What is up with today...

Quote Originally Posted by renji84 View Post
    yes true....

That's what I thought, the "lucky" ones just roll the dice so many times that they strike it high as often as they strike it low. RNG's tend towards the true average with a large number of tries, so a single person is likely to hit multiple high streaks and low streaks with a huge number of tries.

Which is great. I like that. It's good.

The problem occurs when the odds are so low or costly that a high number of tries is unlikely to occur. If it takes 3 weeks for the average to occur...it will take 12 weeks for 1.8% of players to do the exact same amount of work and still have zero results, on average. By that point something better has almost certainly been added.

That's fine when we're talking 3 days vs. 12 days. But weeks? And the players who get dupes being unable to trade them to players who get none? Come on bro. Not cool.

i.e. I just found a second elder fists. Not even joking. Would I trade them to consume? No doubts. They'd be his right goddamn now. Can either of us do ANYTHING about it? Did either of us do anything wrong? No. Uncool man.

This counts as a rant btw, I'm just fidgety over things