Page 1153 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 15365310531103114311501151115211531154115511561163120312531653 ... LastLast
Results 11,521 to 11,530 of 16750
    Wand Whacking Addict

Not to burst your bubble, but I'm pretty sure the 12* falz weapons from zieg are one per account.

As in, you only can get one out of the 8.

報酬は1アカウントにつき1回まで、各オーダー1個ずつ取得可能

It's one of each, you can get them all.

Quote Originally Posted by ZynischQ View Post
    Not to burst your bubble, but I'm pretty sure the 12* falz weapons from zieg are one per account.

As in, you only can get one out of the 8.
    Pretty sure you can get the 8 of them, i'm able to accept the others CO's, if it was one falz weapon only out of the 8, the others should have been grayed out.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    Pretty sure you can get the 8 of them, i'm able to accept the others CO's, if it was one falz weapon only out of the 8, the others should have been grayed out.
    Not to mention that there is no way to limit or turn off orders until they are completed. The only thing that prevents your from having all of Zieg's 11* weapons is the fact that your need an emblem to get one and you only have four of those.

You do realise they are talking about the 13★ weapons, not the 11★ ones?

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    You do realise they are talking about the 13★ weapons, not the 11★ ones?
    It's 12* not 13* and I don't think you've read my reply properly.

I did read it, it makes it sounds like you're talking about the 11★ weapons. Also oops, random mistype.

That being said though, the game can check to see if it's given you items before and just not give you them on accept / completion. There's a few COs out there that give you an item on accepting it, and that item can only be gotten once per account from that CO, even though every char can grab it.

Look at chat window.

Spoiler!

Now for context. That was a SH ringa. If you took notice, you'll see the ecode started, and ended with no updates as to how much weaker ringa was getting. The combat finish for ~330k to the weakpoint made bridgitta skip messages, and it was almost akin to an assassination instead of a fight.

Sorry, wasn't recording this.

Spoiler!

Found this by accident. Seriously, it's on the underside of the structure, and it's impossible to see from the ground.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Jun 1, 2015 at 02:54 PM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Sega wasn't joking when they said you could find that Lillipan sticker in random spots.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    I did read it, it makes it sounds like you're talking about the 11★ weapons. Also oops, random mistype.

That being said though, the game can check to see if it's given you items before and just not give you them on accept / completion. There's a few COs out there that give you an item on accepting it, and that item can only be gotten once per account from that CO, even though every char can grab it.
    I was giving you the one example of how they could restrict a client order. That thing about the item, that's not the same concept, I know you only get the item once. That being said, if you cancel the order, you can pick it backup again, you just won't get the item.