Page 1159 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 15965910591109114911561157115811591160116111621169120912591659 ... LastLast
Results 11,581 to 11,590 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Soma View Post
    This luck... I am surprised this is more than 2s.
    You got no right to complain though, from the numbers it's obvious you used barely half the fodders required to make it work and you still got an amazing result.

The last time I tried something this risky I had 4/5 fail and it was just a 4>5s upslot with everything at 90% cause it wasn't a boost week.
    No, he used most of the fodders. It was an upslot outside of boost week so rates are quite low. He probably used less Power 5 than he should have, but that's about it from what I can tell. Just because it's an "amazing result" to what you want, doesn't mean that the person is happy with what they got. He has every right to complain

And well, anything is more than 2 slot now, and not exactly expensive. I'd say it only really starts getting expensive if doing high attack 4 slot / 5 slot now.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    No, he used most of the fodders. It was an upslot outside of boost week so rates are quite low. He probably used less Power 5 than he should have, but that's about it from what I can tell. Just because it's an "amazing result" to what you want, doesn't mean that the person is happy with what they got. He has every right to complain

And well, anything is more than 2 slot now, and not exactly expensive. I'd say it only really starts getting expensive if doing high attack 4 slot / 5 slot now.
    Eh 100-105 atk 4s is cheap as hell these days if you upslot from 3, and you don't even need to use a stat boost... which is the main reason why it's cheap actually.

Back in my day, you needed power boost to get 100 atk in 4 slots...

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Skyly View Post
    Dream affix fail. 5s 155 -> 135

Spoiler!
    Risking at 25% success rate is asking for it, though... The results favored the outcome that was much more likely to happen. If it was me, I'd just be upset that I didn't get lucky, but I wouldn't complain about such a thing publicly. Especially when it could have been much worse, since at least the outcome allows for another attempt with the base already having 3 of the 4 desired affixes on it.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

I'm surprised no one even got a whiff of sarcasm in my post. And yeah the only reason I posted it was because I failed and still ended with 135 4s. That affix cost me like 20m and being that I don't play dress up I do stuff like yolo during non boost week.
    Can't we all just get along?

Quote Originally Posted by Skyly View Post
    Dream affix fail. 5s 155 -> 135

Spoiler!
    don't worry I'm sure 25% pass rate means it'll pass 3 out of 4 times!

april fool's

Quote Originally Posted by adios View Post
    don't worry I'm sure 25% pass rate means it'll pass 3 out of 4 times!

april fool's
    I see what you did there lol
    Can't we all just get along?

OMFG! I have been searching for this piece of crap on and off for a VERY long time now; I have finally found this Godforsaken Lv. 17 Satellite Cannon disc. Christ Almighty.

Spoiler!

I got to level 30 for crafting timed abilities; I have unlocked the achievement for crafting timed abilities for Ult Nab/Lili. Lots of liliparium used.

When I have the meseta, I'll unlock Rare Drop 5 for Ult Lili, but for now, I'll just make do with Rare Drop 3.

Edit: I hope all this work helps me to find an Ares Katana; I'm still using Bio atm and it feels weak, although it's still usable, I suppose.
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Jun 5, 2015 at 02:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Evangelion X.XX View Post
    OMFG! I have been searching for this piece of crap on and off for a VERY long time now; I have finally found this Godforsaken Lv. 17 Satellite Cannon

your previous was level 12 - are you sure you were searching

You'd be surprised (or not)... with RNG...

Edit:

It also took me until Ult Lili to go from Lv. 16 --> Lv. 17 for Sakura... which was complete BS.
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Jun 5, 2015 at 03:31 AM.