Page 1378 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 3788781278132813681375137613771378137913801381138814281478 ... LastLast
Results 13,771 to 13,780 of 16750

More Daggers of Serafi.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by LordKaiser View Post
    More Daggers of Serafi.

Spoiler!
    Maybe I just suck or something but I can't even get one of those. My custom user title was edited before I seen this post too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    No one wants to see your Space Whale of a character doing Rodeo Drive.

Just checking on this unnecessary damage with the PK striking ring I never cared that much for.

Tree buff, drink, super techer shifta:
    Spoiler!

Katana gear active:
    Spoiler!

Guren (first hit is ~12.5k):
    Spoiler!

Kazan... :
    Spoiler!

Seriously people, we don't need better weapons than austere, or better units than saiki. We need better reasons to keep playing.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; May 6, 2016 at 12:55 AM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by LordKaiser View Post
    More Daggers of Serafi.

Spoiler!
    Congrats, those are a favorite of mine dating back to PSU. One more for me and I'll complete my fire dagger.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

So they do drop. Too bad I don't need new wired lances =/

Spoiler!

Wow 2 13* drops in one DR run!

Well, technically one because I just completed CF file for Thunder Crack Katana. Damn, that sucker is expensive to grind! Good thing I've got a stock pile of money and Emperor Embrace fodder.

The real 13* drop was Thunder Knuckles. Too bad I'm not Fi.

Trash
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Stuff I might actually use
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Remember when 13*s were special?

Austere is still special.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Just checking on this unnecessary damage with the PK striking ring I never cared that much for.

Tree buff, drink, super techer shifta:
    Spoiler!

Katana gear active:
    Spoiler!

Guren (first hit is ~12.5k):
    Spoiler!

Kazan... :
    Spoiler!

Seriously people, we don't need better weapons than austere, or better units than saiki. We need better reasons to keep playing.
    I only got up to 4722 or something. Honestly dunno why. Seen your gear, you got 20 atk more on your weapon but 5 atk less per unit. Is 5 atk before buffs really turning into ~80 atk more at the end of it?
    I got a female dewman so actually my s-atk should be higher than female newman.

Also agreeing with austere, but there isn't all that much motivation to upgrade your secondary weapons you don't use so much.
    I'm getting Revo spear, db and rod but not really much of a point cause I got a red db rainbow, a red partizan and will probably get austere rod and make my ares rod fire, so I don't need anything else.

Anyway, kinda raining 13* in the new eq. Found 5 (yes five) 13* JBs so far. Along with some other shit like a 4th Dagger of Seraphi (really should get back into dagger), more pointless gryphon weapons I don't use like tmgs and I finished Tagami knuckles, katana and tmgs (I don't do gu, it's just for looks and cause the tagami sheets are so short and easy).

Oh and hit 1.2billion. Despite selling at a super slow pace since boost week ended. Getting really boring. Playing the market isn't very fun if nothing happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    I only got up to 4722 or something. Honestly dunno why. Seen your gear, you got 20 atk more on your weapon but 5 atk less per unit. Is 5 atk before buffs really turning into ~80 atk more at the end of it?
    I got a female dewman so actually my s-atk should be higher than female newman.
    I think perfect chaos maxed shifta on the Te tree. That might be it. Not sure sure who's Te you ran with.

Also, if you're bored of your money, you could always send some here, or teach me your ways.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; May 6, 2016 at 06:46 PM.